chapter three

Third-person Pov

Harry clings to Tom's shirt as he's carried around the house ever since they have gotten home from St Mungo's. James thinks it's because of all the things that happened to him today and all the changes. James is still taking in all that has happened in the last year and being away from his husband. He knew that Tom took this hard when he found out that both him and Harry were gone. And this news about Harry does not help anything that has happened.

Tom had big plans for Harry and now they seem to wash away with all that is wrong with him. Tom still loves his little boy dont be wrong with that but his followers will not follow someone that is weak and everything. He does not know how to pass his title too once he and James are gone or don't want to lead any more.

.

Finally, Harry falls asleep in Tom's arms and he puts him in the crib in his office. Also put up charms so it will be quiet around him. He went to his desk to think about what is going to happen. He loves his son dont get him wrong. But when he wins this war and takes over the wizarding world by being the king and helps the wizards get back to the old ways of life.

James is sitting on the couch reading a book on dark magic and potions to help their son. James believes that their son would be ok but he understood where Tom was coming from. If Tom left for a mission or got sick Harry and James would run the deatheaters but now that Albus plans work to hurt Harry and that means hurt Tom in the long run. But that is not going to stop them and let Albus win.

"What about passing the title to Draco since he is Har mate. They can share the title and Draco can be more of the leader to the deatheaters?" James asks Tom, who is now pacing in his office since sitting is not working any more.

"Draco? Why would I-! Draco! That's it!" Tom smiles and kisses James on the lips "You're a genius my love!"

"I am?" James blinks. "I thought it was kinda obulise since he is our son mate"

"True but I was not think like that. I was still focus on Har still but this would help Har out still and everything. I was just wondering if we should tell the inner circle what is wrong with our son so they can protect him more?" Tom said sitting next to James.

"That's up to you." James tells him tiredly.

"I want your help love since you are back in my life," Tom said, kissing his neck and pull James closer to him.

James hums. "Only thing I can say is get rid of the damn psycho, Bellatrix, then you tell your inner circle."

"Whatever you want my lady," said Tom kissing his neck again and putting his hands on his legs.

James leans back against him and moans quietly but then he realize that their son is still in the same room with them and hit Tom with the book in his hands.

"What the hell!" He snaps at James, rubbing his head.

"As much as I would love to let you get your way with me but our son is with us and we need to help him our more then I need you to make love with me honey," James said looking at him and then kiss him on the lips. He walks over to Harry crib and looks at him with love and also sadness to what happen to him.Harry wakes up and looks at the closed door, almost like he knew someone was there, and babbles something in a mix of parseltongue and English.

James pick up his son and hold him tight and kiss his head. He know everything was going to be ok no matter what happens with him. He know his son will do great things for the dark side and for himself. Harry grunts and points at the door, trying to get his daddy to open it.