Chapter 15

Harry wakes up in the middle of the night and looks at Draco, he grins and kisses Draco's lips, wanting to wake him. Draco slowly woke up looking at Harry with sleepy eyes. "What do you want Hades," Draco said looking at him. Harry lays on top of him and kisses his chin.

"I want to feel loved again Dray," Harry said playing down on Draco. The snakes move away and go to the fireplace to warm up and talk to Nagia about snake stuff. Lioni goes to lay down in her spot near the bookshelf and desk.

Draco gently kisses Harry, wrapping his arms around his small form. Draco rubbed his back and as Harry lays near his neck. "Har baby, have you been eating?" Draco asks, feeling Harry's bones under his skin.

"Yeah, why?" Harry asks to hiss.

"Your too skinny baby. You need to eat more please," Draco said kissing Harry's forehead.

"Okay. Dray?" Harry looks at him. "W-w-w-will I ev-ev-ever be n-n-normal Dray,"

"You are perfect Hades," Draco tells him, kissing him.

"When do you leave for school?" Harry hissed not feeling ok with talking normally.

"Not for a while, why-?" Draco said before being cut off. 

"I don't want you to leave. I don't see anyone my age anymore since what happened at daycare. I only see you and my siblings. What I am supposed to do all day when you are at school?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll have fun, I heard your daddy has a big project he wants you to help with," Draco said looking at Draco.

"You mean papa right?" Harry hissed sitting up on Draco chest.

"Yes, sorry, I miss spoke," Draco said. 

"It's ok. I know you call your fathers different names. How are your dad and babies doing?" Harry asked moving down Draco body.

"Okay," Draco says watching him confused.

"When will they be born?" Harry asked hissing when he stops at Draco private spot.

"I don't know... what are you-" he starts then stops when Harry sits on him.

"I'm going to make you feel good Dray. Like you do with me. I seen daddy do this with papa one night when they did not lock the door," Harry hissed rubbing on the spot. Draco blushes and watches him slowly getting hard.

Draco smiled and let Harry do what he wants. He could not stop his boyfriend from making him happy. He was loving what was going ok even if Harry did not know what he is doing.

"Yes, right there, baby, keep going." Draco groans softly. Harry nods his head and keeps doing what he is doing. He went faster feeling like Draco might like it and also knowing he was also liking it.

Draco pulls him down and flips them over and frantically starts humping him, panting harshly. "I love you Hades. I cant wait until we do the real thing and you have a baby too," Draco said without thinking.

Harry clings to him panting. "I want it, Dray. I love you."

"Of course you are baby. You were meant to be filled with babies so our kingdom will take pride over them," Draco said going faster. He could feel he was close.

"I want them dray! Please give them to me!" Harry hisses as both of their instincts come out.

"I will soon baby. When we are older but we are still kids and we should be kids still even if we are being trained to be the next Dark Lord and Lady," Draco said kissing Harry lips.