Chapter six

Two months later

Harry is ignoring Draco, and silently eating his cereal. Draco was been mean to other kids at their death eater daycare. Harry did not see why he should be mean to other kids and Harry was never a mean person and never will be. Draco's cereal suddenly goes flying into his face and everyone looks startled. Harry was still eating his cereal and acted as nothing has happened. Tom looked happy because Harry showed a sense of magic. James was mad that Harry would do that to his friend and mate.

Harry sees the mad look his daddy was giving him and leaves the room angry. Draco looked shocked at what happen and he wanted to yell at Harry for why he did this to him. He cleans himself up and also left the dining room and went to his room as Harry did.

Harry sniffles as James comes in. "Pumpkin why did you do that to your friend," James said looking at Harry.

"He was mean to the other kids at daycare." Harry hisses and cries, not letting James near him because his magic was blocking James.

"Harry what do you mean Draco was being mean to other kids," James said trying to get to Harry and calm him down.

"He was with a group of big kids and they were calling little kids names and stealing their toys. I even heard him make fun of someone like me but does not stutter as badly as me" Harry hisses softly while still crying.

"Harry, you should have told me or papa and we would have a deal with it. You do not need to be throwing things at people with magic," James finally able to move to Harry and help him calm down.

"He told me not to you or papa, daddy." He hisses

"What do you mean Draco told you not to tell me or papa," James said looking worried about this.

"He saw I was upset and told me not to tell him. That this was helping him lead the death eaters someday as you and papa do. I don't like it, daddy, does he think I'm stupid and worthless too?" Harry hissed crying harder. James holds him and moved Harry to his lap and try to calm him down. Harry cries himself to sleep laying on his chest. James puts him to bed and silently leaves.

James went to look for Tom, Lucius, Severus to tell them what Harry just told him. James finds them still in the dining room talking. I sat down in a chair with my hands over my face crying. Tom walks over to me and asked what his wrong with me. I tell them everything that Harry told him. Lucius was mad and pissed off. He did not raise a bully and he knows Tom did not teach him that because Tom also looked pissed too.

Lucius heads to Draco's room. Draco looks at him with a pissed off look. "Wipe the look off your face, little boy." Lucius snaps

"Why should I? You did not get cereal in your face by your best friend," Draco said.

"Funny how your 'best friend' thinks that he's stupid and worthless to you," Lucius said looking at his son.

"What do you mean Harry feels like he is stupid and worthless? I have never done anything to him. I love him," Draco said crying

"He said you were treating someone else who acts like him very mean. And if I ever find out you are abusing your power over other kids or that you are bullying kids, you'll be hurting so bad you won't be able to sit." Lucius said standing in front of Draco.

"Who said I did all of that? You know I would never do that," Draco said looking at his dad hoping he would buy it.

"Harry told his dad that, and Harry doesn't lie to his parents," Lucius said sitting in front of Draco.

"Are you saying you do not believe in me? How can you do that to your own son?" Draco said getting up and getting mad. He knows his dad was right about all of this but he did not want to get in trouble for it.