Chapter 16

James gets to the gates of Hogwarts with his head down. He thought he looked the part but he needed to act like it too. So he pulled out his wand and made his leg in a homemade cast with sticks and clothes and a sting for his arm. Then he kept his head down as he limps to the front door. He falls against the door, making a loud sound, pretending to pass out.

Professor McGonagall was walking to the Great Hall to go to dinner when she heard a loud bang. She walked to the front door and found James one of her favorite students pass out and badly beaten up. She runs to the great hall and gets Albus and Poppy to help with James.

James slowly opens his eyes when he is finally laid on a bed. He saw Albus talking to Minny and Poppy was working on him fast. "Albus," James said in the best weak voice he could do.

They all look at him, Albus pulls out his wand, James flinches when it's pointed at him. Did a spell on James to see if this was fake. It did not look fake but he knows Tom's magic tricks and he makes them look real. Then the spell turn green which means it was real. He put his wand awake and walked to James with a sad smile.

James looks down, shaking. "Tom... he..."

"What did you do to you boy? I thought he killed you eight years ago," Albus asked grabbing James' hand.

"He took Harry... he killed him in front of me." James cries.

"When did he do this James? Since you are alive did he take harry and you to his house?" Albus asked trying to get to the bottom of this but also secretly happy about this. 

"At first," James says softly, technically not lying. "He took us to the dungeons and left us there for about a week. Then Har got sick and he sent us a healer and everything. He told me if I marry him he would not hurt Harry,"

"Then what happened, James?" Albus asked. 

"I agreed with it so Harry would live. We had an ok life. I mean I was rape at least twice a week and heated when his followers got him mad. Two years ago he started with our kids and Harry. You see I gave birth to seven-year-old twin girls and an 18-month baby boy. He stated with Harry first," James said crying harder.

"James, what about the other children, are they okay?" Minny asked crying.

"No, about a week ago he got really mad and his followers really really really pissed him off. He just killed them in front of me. He killed baby Nick first then the twins. Harry was crying and begging for his life and I was held back by Lucius Malfoy and watch... watch....watch," James was crying harder and could not finish.

Minny cries and hugs the black-haired man. "I'm so sorry, James."

"Then he beat me and his follower did too. I finally escaped from him and I came here because I know you can help me," James said, trying to calm down.

"We can only help if you help us take him down," Albus said with a smirk on his face. 

"Okay..." "Tom they trust me, what now? We could end this today if we wanted." James said their through the link. 

"Good. Just tell him what he wants to know but not too many delts. We cant Harry as a 24-hour bug and is throwing up a lot and he as a temp," Tom said through their link.

"Tell him I love him, and hope he feels better, I have a stuffed snake in our room that Sev gave me when we got married, let him cuddle with it." "What would you like to know." He asks Albus.

"Everything that you can tell. I want to know everything that you know," Albus said looking at him.

James acts like he's thinking. "Where are you wanting to do the battle?"