Chapter 14

Your P.O.V.

I looked into the mirror, horrified. I didn't see myself, but I saw Natsu.

"...."

'This is definitely a dream!' I thought.

I smacked myself.

Nothing happened.

I started freaking out. This was so not cool, how could I possibly be in Natsu's body?! It made absolutely no sense, and if Natsu's soul wasn't in the proper body, then maybe he was in... Mine.

'If that bastard uses the bathroom in my body, I will kill him!' I thought, raging silently.

'Okay... I just have the look on the bright side,' I thought. 'I don't have melons anymore! My chest feels so light!'

Still not a good enough reason to actually be happy.

I stood there, rubbing my temples - well, Natsu's temples - trying to think of the cause of this... unfortunate event. My mind just hurt, and went blank. 'I got nothing.'

"Happyyy!" I ran off, going in a random direction, and crashed into a wall.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I looked around (Y/N)'s room, wondering how I had gotten here, and why. The (f/c) walls had pictures of animals on them.

(Y/N)'s scaly gray sash that seemed to be eternally wrapped around her waist was slung over the white bedpost.

There was a miniature potted tree full of cherry blossoms in one corner of the room.

Saki was curled up on a turquoise bean bag chair, sleeping peacefully.

I dragged myself out of (Y/N)'s bed, chest still feeling heavy. 'Why do I feel shorter? Did I shrink or something?!' I looked in the mirror hung on the wall and almost choked on the air when I saw not myself, but (Y/N) in the reflection.

I turned around, but (Y/N) wasn't there. I looked back at the mirror and raised one arm. The (Y/N) in the mirror did the same. I flapped my arms like a chicken. She did the same.

'Holy crap, I turned into (Y/N)! Or am I just in her body...?'

That's when I remembered something from the other night, when it was (Y/N)'s birthday. When she and the other girls were changing, they said something about scars.

I lifted the flannel shirt up a bit, exposing (Y/N)'s lower back, and craned my neck around (well, (Y/N)'s neck) to see that it was just as Lucy had said. There was a big scar going down
(Y/N)'s back, and many other, smaller ones. My eyes widened. 'What the hell happened to you...?!'

"Um... (Y/N), what are you doing?"

I looked up to see Saki staring at me.

"Still can't put that all behind you...eh?" she said with a saddened smile.

'Put what behind?' I stared at her blankly.

"I'm not (Y/N)."

"Haha, very funny," she said sarcastically. "Then who are you?"

"Natsu."

"Riiight. Then how would that explain what I'm seeing?"

"I think we switched bodies."

"And I'm a man."

"I'm serious!"

"Then how?" Saki asked doubtfully.

"I don't know!" I said truthfully. "All I know is that I woke up like this."

Saki peered at me, still skeptical. "Fine, then we'll just have to find (Y/N), who is apparently in your body. If this really is true, knowing her, she'd be freaking out. She'll probably be at the guild." She dragged me out of the apartment, still in pajamas.

The walk to the guild seemed to take forever. What had Saki meant about not being able to "put all that behind"?Maybe I should have at least tried to play along, to see what she meant.

Anyway, I couldn't help noticing how (Y/N)'s body was full of energy - I could feel it perk up in the sunlight once we had walked out of (Y/N)'s apartment, absorbing the light being given off by the sun.

I held out a hand, and a cluster of flowers bloomed on the sidewalk. I made vines sprout from my - (Y/N)'s - hands, experimentally.

The weird thing was, as we passed alleyways, even though no sunlight was filling them, I could see every single detail, just as good as if they really had been full of light. Sure, Dragon Slayers have sharp senses, but (Y/N)'s seemed to surpass even fellow Dragon Slayers.

Saki suddenly interrupted my thoughts. "So you saw those scars of (Y/N)'s?" She muttered, staring down at the ground as she walked. "Or are you just a pervert?"

I froze. "Just who do you think I am?" I stared at her, eyes narrowed.

"A possible perv."

"Am not!" I dropped my gaze, silent for a few moments. "Yeah... I saw them."

I glanced at Saki again. 'Should I ask her? Or no?' I took a deep breath. "How did she get them? Where?"

"I'll tell you if you pay me."

I looked at her skeptically. "How much?"

"Nothing, baka. It was just a few scratches from a minor accident."

She was obviously lying, since there was definitely not just a few scratches. I was about to ask again when I realized that we had stopped outside of Fairy Tail. I opened the doors and Saki and I walked in. We saw me, well (Y/N), chatting with Gray.

We walked over to them.

"(Y/N), is that you?" Saki asked.

(Y/N) smirked mischievously. "Who do you think it is, baby?" She slicked her hair back - my hair - and puckered out MY lips, winking, giving off that sort of flirty aura [think of France from Hetalia XD].

"Pffft." Saki snorted, attempting and failing to keep a straight face as she and Gray laughed like crazy. Saki was literally rolling around on the floor while laughing.

"Th-that's a sight I thought I'd...n-never see~!" She said in between giggles, Gray trying to stop laughing.

"Plus she's too smart to be Natsu!" Gray snickered.

My eyes had turned white with anger, a vein popping out of my head.

(Y/N) just started tearing up as she slammed her balled up hand against the table, trying not to laugh.

Then she turned serious out of nowhere. "Okay, so we have to figure out how to switch back 'cause I'll have to pee eventually and I am so not going in a male body. That's just nasty. And if you dare go in my body, if and when we change back, I will kill you," she said menacingly, fire blazing from her hands as she cracked her knuckles.

'Scary!'

"Now," (Y/N) said, smiling sweetly. "Since we've got that over with, bring on the books and I shall show you the wisdom of a genius, none other than moi, yours truly~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Please vote, comment, or add this story to your library if you like it. You can also follow me, I follow back :) Feel free to check out my other stories, like if you like Attack on Titan. I'll try to start updating this story faster, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
Sayonara~ ;p