Chapter 11

Natsu's P.O.V.

Next up was (Y/N) again. When she spun the bottle, it landed on... Me.

'Wait... Me?' I thought.

(Y/N) motioned for me to come with her. We walked into the closet together and she shut the door.

That's when something fell out of her pocket and fluttered to the floor.

"Hey, what's this?" I reached out my hand to touch it and realized it was a folded piece of paper. I started to open it.

"Nooo! Give that back!"

I raised it over my head and tried to read it.

(Y/N) dived at me and snatched it out of my fingers. She then quickly looked down to put it back in her pocket and froze.

She was on top of me.

I could feel my heartbeat quicken.

She just stared down at me blankly.

'Can she hear my heartbeat?"

"Haha, you're weird. Your heart is beating fast."

'Of course she can.'

"Oh, yeahhh, it's 'cause I'm on top of you, isn't it? Sorry 'bout that. But reading that paper is totally off limits." (Y/N) awkwardly got off of me, somehow managing to hit her head in the... What's that thing called again? Oh yeah, process.

'And everyone says I'm stupid. One minute this girl is all serious, and the next she's back to talking like an airhead and laughing at people. And bumping her head,' I thought.

*** (Y/N)'s P.O.V. ***

"We should get changed into our pajamas now," Lucy said. "I can't believe we forgot to change already!"

"The boys can change here in the living room, and we can go change in (Y/N)'s room," Erza said, so we did.

I slipped my shirt off, not feeling shy.

"(Y/N), what is that?" Lucy asked quietly.

"What?"

"Those scars on your back...."

"Haha, nothing much. They're not that big." I laughed nervously.

Everyone seemed to have forgotten to finish changing. A few minutes of silence passed, then Erza looked like she was about to say something, when the door opened.

"Hey, ladies~ you all look so gorgeous, and you're no exception, (Y/N), so how 'bout a date-" Loke was cut off with a punch in the face, from me this time. I then kicked him out and locked the door.

"Who didn't lock the door?!" Erza asked angrily.

"Me, I'm sorry...!" Wendy said timidly, shrinking into a corner.

"Oh, it's fine," Erza said gently, calming down.

I sweat dropped. "Relaax, it's all good."

I was secretly glad that everyone seemed to have forgotten the scars on my back. They were from injuries that weren't fully healed by Shuroko's magic, back in Gaia's prison, which I may have forgotten to mention is also called Dark Rift Prison by those whom were imprisoned, for many were separated from loved ones. I don't know what happened to that hellhole after I escaped, and I don't want to...

*** Natsu's P.O.V. ***

While the other guys were still changing, I curiously snuck over to (Y/N)'s room, which was silent for some reason.

"(Y/N), what is that?" It was Lucy's voice.

"What?"

"Those scars on your back...."

"Haha, nothing much. They're not that big," (Y/N) said with a laugh, which sounded a bit forced.

'Scars...?' I thought. 'From what?' Just then, Loke shoved me out of the way and opened the door of the room, which I had thought was locked, interrupting my thoughts.

***

My eyes snapped open as I heard a shout.

"Stay away!!!"

I frantically looked around the room for the source of the noise, only to see...

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while :[ it's partly because of school, partly laziness, and other, random things, but those are just stupid excuses. Anyway, please vote, comment, or add this story to your library if you like it. You can also follow me, I follow back!
Sayonara~ ;p