Chapter 4

You wandered around Magnolia merrily.

"Its been so long since I've been around so many people," you breathed.

"This is my first time being around humans, besides you!" Saki said.

"First things first! Let's eat!" You shouted, dashing into the nearest restaurant.

As you walked in, you noticed some guys staring at you dreamily. 'Huh? What's with them?' You wondered. You shook it off. You headed to the counter and ordered a large hamburger, well done, with french fries. Saki ordered sushi. When the waitress carried food over to you, you both crammed the food into your mouths, then went back up for seconds.

Others sweat dropped as they stared.

After paying, you both walked out the door, patting your bellies.

"Hey, someone stop that guy!" Someone shouted. Your head snapped up, alert, and you saw a guy running past with large sacks of what you assumed were Jewels in his hands.

"I'll handle it!" You shouted, then shot past everyone.

"Shit-!" The guy dashed as fast as he could, desperate.

You cornered him in an alleyway, and elbowed him hard in the stomach.

"Ouch!" He shouted, then electricity gathered around his fist. He aimed a punch at you, but you dodged it. You grabbed his arm and twisted it, hard. He yelped in pain and electricity shot at you. Fire flared around you and absorbed the electricity, adding to it's power, burning the jerk face. Then vines snaked around his ankles, and you let go, smirking.

"So y-you're a d-dragon slayer?!" The man said, terrified.

"Yup. And I see you are a wizard as well. So, what have you got here?" You said and picked up the sacks. You were right - there were Jewels in here.

You created some thick vines with spikes and they wrapped themselves around the man's wrists. "If you try to escape, these thorns will stick into you," you growled, and put the bags over your shoulder. You attached another long vine to him, and held onto it as an extra precaution. "Come on," you said, and headed out the alleyway. "Saki, keep an eye on

him."

"Aye!"

The man nodded shakily and followed.

You headed back to where you were when you heard the person shouting. "Excuse me, but who's Jewels are these?" You hollered.

"Mine, thank you, Miss," a man said. You knew he was telling the truth; his voice was the same as the one before.

"You're welcome," You said with a smile.

The man thanked you over and over again for several minutes, and you insisted it was no big deal. The thief got taken away by two members of the army, who also thanked you and gave you Jewels as a reward.

Since it was getting late out, you and Saki decided you would camp on the outskirts of town. You set up the tent, and the two of you got a good night's sleep.

***

In the morning, you were jogging around town (Saki was still in the tent) when you heard shouting. You followed the noise and found a big building. You dashed inside and sniffed around. The scent of smoke led you to a basement. You saw a group of people standing there, fighting against guys in black. A guy with spiky pink hair, black and gold vest, gray slacks [I don't know what those are], sandals, and a scaly white scarf that looked just like your sash approached you. He said something, but you were too busy to notice at first, you were trying to figure out what was going on. When you finally noticed him, you punched him in the face by reflex. "What the heck is going on here?!" Then you saw that the dudes in black were holding knives, so you kicked them, you legs and feet transformed into hard stone and on blue fire. They were burnt all over and knocked out cold. "Now, who are you?" The other guys all stared at me. A girl in armor with red hair said, "Don't worry, we are wizards of Fairy Tail." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! Gomen! Gomen! And please don't think that I'm not friendly since I haven't said anything before, I just thought I'd be boring you all with pointless rambling. Please feel free to follow, vote, comment, or add this story to your library. I follow back! Thank you all so much for reading my story, it's my first, so sorry if it's not that good. I promise to update again really quick! Okay, I think that's it! Sayōnara~ ;p