Chapter 23

A/N- So, I decided to continue it. I just wanted to see if anyone would care if I deleted the story or not. I actually made my decision earlier than now, but I didn't get the chance to delete the author's note; it slipped from my mind. I also had wanted to reply to people, but I never got to. So let me just say thank you all for your support~ O(≧∇≦)O
Sorry for the wait (And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry, it doesn't matter). BTW I didn't really look over this yet so sorry for the mistakes and crappy fighting scenes. Anyway, I'll shut up now--
~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's POV
I

bent down to the little girl's level.
"What's your name?" I asked. But then I heard Gray and Erza crying out my name. Gray only had his underwear on. He sure would have a good career as a stripper... Erza's hair was messy and flying behind her, and she looked worn out. And even from this distance, I could see they were both pale, and hurt. I narrowed my eyes. What was going on?

I heard the little girl say something softy, and when I looked back at her, I was disturbed. Her eyes... They were golden. And she had blood dripping from her mouth.

"Does it matter?"

And then she lunged at me.
I dodged, and her teeth grazed my shoulder. Blood dripped from where I had been cut. I yelped in pain.
The others got closer, and she seemed to take note of this. She pulled on my arm again - and fuck, was she strong. Is this little shit even human?

She was too fast for me, and I tripped over my own feet as she pulled me along. All the while I tried to break myself from her grasp. It was no use; her grip was like iron.

The little girl pulled me into a nearby alleyway. She slammed me against a wall, and all my dignity left me as I shrank down by one wall. Her blood dripped onto me, and she stared at me with those golden orbs. She has her hands on my shoulders, and I couldn't budge. My shoulder blades were hurting as they pressed against the cold stone. I could only glare as I tried to think of what to do. I'd already tried burning her, but it didn't seem to do anything.

And then I realized something.
She came from the direction (Y/N) had gone.

Is (Y/N) alright?!

I desperately tried to think of something. What to do?!...Ah.

"Look, over there!" The girl followed my gaze, momentarily getting off of me.

It actually worked?!

I kicked her in the face and ran away, out of the thin alleyway. I needed to find (Y/N).

Author's P.O.V.
Natsu heard (Y/N)'s screams and kept running. The noise led him to an old house. He slammed open the door.

Y/N's POV
Nothing worked - my magic, I mean. My legs were bruised, and the wounds I had would surely leave scars. If I live long enough to heal. I didn't think I would much longer. Ah, who am I kidding? Even if I survived and the wounds left scars, so what? I already had a lot of scars.... A few more made no difference.

Just then, the door swung open and Natsu came in, looking around wildly. His eyes landed on me.

"Y/N-"
He saw the demon. It's fiery eyes met his. Natsu didn't know.
Dragon Slayer magic didn't affect it. I still had no idea what exactly it was, but I had figured out that much. Natsu was being stupid, putting himself in danger for me.

The demon made to bite him. I was afraid, but more concerned about Natsu. I couldn't let him die because of me. I leaped at it stupidly, stretching my arms out. It's teeth sank into my skin and I screamed.