Chapter 15

Your P.O.V.

Several hours later, and I STILL haven't found anything, as smart as I am. Hey, don't underestimate me, I'm totally smart!

Anyway, I was drifting around the library, picking up books (which were easier to reach as a guy), when I noticed Lucy and the others of Team Natsu leaving, along with some other guild members.

I walked over to them. "Where are you going?"

"Hot springs. We were going to surprise you and Natsu, but then the whole body-switching incident happened, and so you won't be able to come," Lucy explained.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Isn't it obvious? You're still in each other's body, so that'd just be... Weird."

"See ya~!" A certain red cat said.

"Saki, you too?!" I said. "Honestly..." I muttered, stomping off.

This searching was really getting on my nerves, and I thought, maybe a movie would help me think.

I walked over to Natsu.

"Yo," he said, leaning on a wall, eating some leaves. "Since when do leaves taste so good?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you on something? Of course they taste good."

He glared at me.

"Jeez, I was joking. Well, about being high. Anyway, you wanna watch a movie at my place? I never thought I could hate reading something so much."

"Sure," he said with a smile, his cheeks a bit rosy.

***

And that's how we got to watching a romance and action movie. I couldn't help but giggle a bit, with it being so cute, and so awesome.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I slid an arm around (Y/N), who looked over at me questioningly. I realized what I did and quickly took my arm away. "G-Gomen!"

She shook her head, smiling.

"Aww, it's all right! Don't be shy~"

She giggled as my face turned red.

Your P.O.V.

Even though I was enjoying watching the movie with Natsu, I felt tired all of a sudden. For some reason, I wanted to be closer to Natsu... Something about him is different from others... How, I wasn't sure.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I felt weight on my right side, and I looked over to see (Y/N) breathing slowly, her (my) eyes closed. I felt my cheeks heat up again, and then everything went black for a second and I opened my eyes to find myself back in my own body, and (Y/N) didn't seem to notice, seeing as she was still sleeping, back in her own body.

'She looks cute when she's sleeping,' I thought. 'Wait, what am I saying?'

Then I drifted off to sleep, leaning on her lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Gomen, gomen! It's been, like, forever since I last updated. There are no excuses, I was just being lazy. -_-
And I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, I just thought that this was a good place to end it, but don't worry, I WILL update soon, within like a few days, I think... I'll try my best. As always, please vote, comment, or add this story to your library if you like it
Sayonara~ ;p