Chapter 10

Your P.O.V.

"That was awesome, (Y/N)!" Lucy exclaimed, looking impressed.

"Thanks...." I muttered, my voice muffled, my face flat on the table.

Lucy sweat dropped. I couldn't see it, but I knew it.

Then I slowly lifted my head up, thinking about what to write next in my novel.

Suddenly, Lucy perked up.

"Oooh, how about we have a sleepover?"

"That sounds like a great idea!"

"Yeah, I'll go ask the team." Lucy walked off and began chatting with Erza, then the other members, one by one.

About fifteen minutes later, when I was jotting the ideas I had thought up for my book on a piece of paper, Lucy came back.

"Hey."

I quickly shoved the paper in my pocket.

"Hey, so how did it go?"

"They all said yes, and would it be alright if we had at your place?"

"Yep, that's fine," I said with a smile.

***Later that Day****

Normal P.O.V.

"This cake is delicious," Erza said, her cheeks rosy.

"Heh, heh. It's nothing special. My mom taught me how to cook and bake," you said, feeling embarrassed. When you thought about the times when you still had her and Shuroko, your face darkened. You hid your face.

"Hey, (Y/N), what's wrong?" Saki asked.

You lifted your head and made a crooked smile. "It's nothing."

"Hey, let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Happy said.

"That's stupid," Gajeel said.

"C'mon, Gajeel, it'll be fun," Levy said, her cheeks tinted pink. She, Loke, Wendy, and Carla had decided to tag along.

Gajeel blushed. "Fine, I guess I'm

in," he muttered, looking away.

You decided to play a bit differently,

making it sort of like Spin the Bottle in a way.

The boys were sitting in a circle, and the girls stood up. Then, whichever girl's turn it was, they'd go up to the circle and spin the bottle in the middle, and whoever it landed on would go with the girl to your closet.

Each girl had to go a least once. Happy insisted that since you were the birthday girl, you should at least go twice, first and last, unless someone wanted to go again, of course.

Wendy and Carla didn't line up. Neither did Panther Lily, whom was staring at Saki.

"Wendy, Carla, Lily, aren't you playing?" Erza asked kindly.

"No, thank you, I'll pass," Wendy said, shaking her hands out in front of her.

"And I'm sticking with Wendy."

You noticed that Happy looked disappointed. "You sure?"

"Yeah, we're fine."

Your P.O.V.

I walked up to the bottle in the middle, as the boys scooted over a bit to move out of the way.

I knelt down and spun it. It landed on Gray.

His cheeks slightly tinted pink.

"Well, shall we?" I smiled at him. Is he embarrassed? Why?

'It's just a closet,' I thought.

"Y-yeah." He stood up and we walked to the closet together.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"It's only been a minute!" Lucy giggled. "I wonder what they're doing in there."

"Gray llllliiiikkess her~!" I heard Happy whisper to Saki, rolling his tongue when he said "likes". Saki snickered. "Who knows, feelings of love may be blossoming in there," she whispered back, paw over her mouth.

When they said that, I felt a weird feeling inside of me, one that was unfamiliar. 'Must be the fire I ate before,' I thought. [A/N: Aww, Natsu, you jelly~]

Your P.O.V.

"Sooo, Gray, let's take the opportunity to get to know each other better," I said, staring into the dark.

"Uh, sure..."

"Jeez, why are you so quiet? We're in a closet."

"No reason. Anyway, there's something I'm curious about?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Do you..." Gray's voice got quiet. "Do you like anyone?"

"Ehh?" I looked over to Gray. It may be dark, but I could still see him. No, I didn't use fire - that was against the rules, I think. Just good eyesight, I guess. Maybe it has something to do with possessing Dark magic abilities.

"Why is your face a bit pink?"

"H-huh? No, I'm not blushing!"

"I didn't say that. I said your face was a bit pink."

"Same thing, Pebble Brain."

"Well, excuse me for hitting my head a lot. I'm still a total genius."

Gray snorted.

"...So anyway, no. I don't like anyone. What exactly does it mean to like someone, anyway? Is it like how I feel when I see food?"

Gray sweat dropped. "I doubt it. But I'm not really sure myself. I might be starting to understand, though."

"Cool," I said with a nod. "Oh yeah, that reminds me. I keep forgetting to tell you, but I think your magic is really cool! I've always liked the cold. Ah, but I also like warm weather..."

The two of us sat talking about different types of magic and weapons. It felt like time was going by both slow and fast at the same time.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"They've really been in there for fifteen minutes," I whispered to Happy, giggling. "I guess I should go get them out now."

Natsu's P.O.V.

'They're finally out,' I thought. A part of me felt... 'Relieved? Why?'

The others had their turns. Lucy went with Loke, Levy and Gajeel went together, Erza and Loke (Erza punched Loke in the face when he tried to flirt with her), and Saki and Happy, who could be heard having loud, hysterical fits of laughter.

Next up was (Y/N) again. When she spun the bottle, it landed on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm so sorry, guys! I had writer's block... Gomenasai! I haven't updated in so long... But I promise, I will make another chapter soon. I have some ideas, though I'm not sure if the chapter itself will be very long. It stinks when you know what you want things to lead to but don't know how to get it there :[ And I'm sorry that this chapter was pretty much Gray x Reader, but I thought there should be a love triangle. Anyway, on a much happier note, Merry Christmas! Please vote comment, add this story to your library, follow... I follow back :3 Anyway, I think that's it.
Sayonara~ ;p