Chapter 17

Your P.O.V.
After Natsu and I got separated from the two dumb cats, I heard him ask me something, but my vision was blurring up. My legs wobbled as I collapsed. Natsu called my name several times. His face went in and out of focus.
I felt a hand press against my forehead. "You have a fever!"
But Natsu's wasn't the only voice I heard.
'Oh great, they're back...'
Natsu's P.O.V.
"We have to get back to the others!"
I gently tried to slip my arms around (Y/N) to pick her up.
She withdrew at my touch, getting back up on her feet. "I can stand on my own," she mumbled. "You think I'd let a little heat slow me down? Let's go."
"But your face looks even redder."
"Sh-shut up!"
"..."
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"...Where are we, anyway?"
"How should I know?!"
"Meh, I'll just try to get a better view." I stumbled over to a tree and hit into it. "Ow!"
"Honestly, how do you even keep on hitting into things?" Natsu snorted. He bent down.
"Uh... What're you doing?"
"Get on."
"What?"
"Get on," he repeated, looking down at the ground.
I hesitated, but I climbed on his back like he told me. My arms draped over his shoulders as he held my legs while he walked.
'Shit. My face feels even hotter.'
I looked at Natsu's shoulders. They were pretty broad. I leaned my head on one. I thought I felt Natsu tense up again, but it was probably just my imagination.
Natsu's P.O.V.
"...Y'know, I'm sorry if I was annoying about going to the hot springs. I've just never been to one before."
"Eh? How can you not have been to one?" I didn't get an answer but instead heard slow, steady breathing. My gaze softened and I smiled a bit, and soon, we (miraculously) made it back to the hot springs.
Your P.O.V.
Blood. There was blood everywhere. The next thing I knew, I was falling through pitch black darkness, frantically reaching for the light high above. I heard a demonic chuckle.
"Join us, (Y/N)."
"No!" I screamed, clutching my head in pain, my (h/c) hair whipping around me as I fell.
"You won't be saying that after we're through with you."
My eyes snapped wide open and I saw a pale hand near my forehead. I grabbed the wrist by reflex. I breathed a sigh of relief, recognizing the white-haired girl, and let go. "Oh, it's just you, Mirajane."
She gave a kind smile, her blue orbs filled with concern. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah..." I said weakly, sitting up, a wet cloth falling to my lap.
"You have to get some rest!" Mirajane said, pushing me back down onto the bed. She put the cloth back on my head and there was silence for a moment. "Natsu and Gray have been by your side this whole time, you know." She smiled.
"Eh?" It was only then that I noticed Gray sleeping with his legs crossed, leaning against the bed, and Natsu, who had his arms sprawled across it.
Mirajane just giggled and walked out of the room.
I propped myself on my elbows and stared at the two sleeping boys, smiling a bit.
Then I let myself collapse back down on my bed. I didn't feel like sleeping so I just laid there, thinking. I looked over at my guild mark on my (skin spot). This may sound silly, but I admire pirates. They live the way they want, bravely sailing the seas. They were free - something I had always wanted to be. That's why I chose (f/c) for my guild mark. Not only because it was my favorite color, but because it was on the flag of a certain famous band of pirates.
*** Two Days Later ***
My fever was gone - Erza said it was probably because I had stayed two long in the hot springs.
I sat at the bar, playing with a tail I had made out of a vine - yes, that's right, a tail. I just twirled the green thing around, using it to pick up a cup and drink some water, because I was bored.
"(Y/N)?" I looked over at Natsu, who had gotten distracted by my temporary tail. He just shook his head and continued. "I just wanted to say that... I'm glad you're feeling better." He scratched his head and looked away, another hint of pink on his cheeks.
I gave him a smile and I was about to say something when I heard a voice from across the guild.
"Is there a(n) (Y/N) (L/N) here?"
I turned around to see someone talking to Lucy, and I almost spat my water that I had taken another sip of.
Blue scales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm so sorry guys, it's been like a month or something since I last updated. You're angry, I know. I just got really lazy, and I completely forgot about Wattpad. Also, when I did want to write this past week, school got in the way. Anyway, don't worry - I will complete this story, so please don't delete it. When, I have no idea. (ω;) I'm not sure how long I want it to be. If you guys could give me an idea, that would be great. And I wonder who you think is looking for Reader-chan? OwO
It may just seem obvious to me cuz well I'm the author but idk. Anyway, please vote, comment, add this story to your library if you like it. You can also follow me, I follow back, and if you ever have some question about this story, I'll do my best to answer (although idk what you would even want to ask anyway lmao). Well, I think that's it for now. BYYE (*ω)