Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

"Start!" I heard Mirajane say.

Natsu wasted no time. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He aimed the attack at me.

I swiftly dodged with ease.

I put my hand on his arm. It hardened into stone, making him unable to remove his arm from my grasp. Then I quickly raised the other, which turned into stone. "Ground Dragon Iron Fist!" My fist collided with Natsu's face, and I heard gasps. I let go of his arm.

Natsu staggered. Then he lifted his head back up to look at me, excitement clearly visible on his face. "I'm all fired up now! Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

This time, he got me, but not before I crossed my arms over my chest and hardened them to stone.

We both kept hitting each other, countering each other's moves and landing a lot of blows.

"Fire Dragon Roar!!!"

"Ground Dragon Roar!!!"

Fire came out of Natsu's mouth.

Out of mine came powerful, green energy from plants, with bits of rocks mixed in.

The two attacks collided, and there was an explosion, but my attack overpowered Natsu's. It sent him flying into the wall.

He couldn't get back up.

"(Y/N) wins!" Mirajane shouted.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"(Y/N) wins!" I heard Mirajane shout.

I...lost? '(Y/N)'s so cool!' I thought excitedly.

"C'mon," I heard a certain female's voice say.

I looked up and saw (Y/N) hovering above me, her hand outstretched and a grin on her face.

My heart seemed to skip a beat for some reason. I smiled back and grabbed ahold of her hand, and let her help me up.

"Next time, I'm not gonna lose!"

"We'll just see about that."

I leaned on her for support, and she dragged me across the room and down the stairs for me to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Please feel free vote or comment if you like this story, it would be greatly appreciated :) I follow back! Also, please follow my awesome, irl friend @Demon_chan77 and read her new story :3 Sayonara~ ;p