Chapter-1 Concert after lockdown!

Date-18 January

Morning-6:30 A.M.

[Darshan's POV]

Good Morning to me!Let's wish good morning to mere cute cute se fans!I opened my twitter and start to record a voice message,"A very good Morning to my bluefamily🌈,Aaj main aa Raha Hu PUNE!!!!Aur ha aaj main Kuch special Karne wala Hu Aap logon ke Saath,aaj concert ke baad you can meet me and we are going to talk!!!!baaki ki informations aapko hamari team bata degi and be ready with your questions I am so excited to meet you all after a long time. Spread love God bless 💙!!!!!

I got up from bed and moved into the washroom to freshen up and called OM Bhai for my workout session!
"Ha OM Bhai Kaha pohche?"
He replied,"Ha Bhai bas lift main Hu aa hi Gaya!"

7:30 A.M.

I had a nice workout session with OM bhai,we talked for a while then he went to his home and I went to the washroom to take bath aur rashte mein humko milte hai Jyugal Jo abhi uthe hai aur ubasi le rahe hai!!
"Aur Jyugal!Good Morning!!!!",I said. "Ha Bhai good Morning!!!!aaj toh concert hai tumhara kitni baje Nikal rahe ho?"he asked.
"Bas abhi 9 baje tak nikalte hai aur ha today pappa is coming back from Ahemdabad!You have to pick him up remember na!",I reminded him.

"Ha ha I remember I'll pick uncle,his flight is landing around 7 in the evening!", Jyugal said.
Saru,I'll be back after bathing and please can you tell Sudha Kaki to make my special protein wala Dosa for the breakfast!!!
"Ok I'll tell Sudha Kaki to make Dosa for you!",He replied.

8:15 A.M.

I came back after taking bath,got ready and went to the kitchen to meet Sudha Kaki,I greeted her and touched her feet. She was like a mother to me after my mom passed away!❤️
She always takes care of me like his son!
"Khush raho mere Bachhe,Aise hi naam Kamate raho aur tarakki Karo!,Aur lo tumhara garma garam dosa taiyaar hai",She said while putting Dosa in the plate.

I took some green chutney in the plate and thanked Sudha Kaki and moved towards the dining table!
In hall Mr.Jyugal Soni was reading newspaper and drinking Chai☕!!
I asked him while eating Dosa,"Aur Juyal aaj kya aaya news mein?"

"Nothing much,Just Covid vaccination is started in all over the country and it has no side effects till now!Let's hope for the best!",He replied with a smile.

Yeah!! let's hope for the best bas bhagwaan sab achha kare!All people will be happy and healthy in this new year!!,I said looking towards our Mandir.

After completing my breakfast,I moved towards the kitchen to wash my hands and I heard Siddharth,Hardil,and all the band members on the door!

I went to the hall and said good Morning to everyone.
It was 8:45 so we are before time so I told them that I'll be back in a sec and rushed to my room and picked up my bag!

I said bye to Jyugal and Sudha Kaki and we headed towards Pune!!!!

I am so excited to meet my fans after so long,still less number of people are allowed but I am happy that I am meeting them!

(Meanwhile)
In a hotel room
Time-8:30 A.M.

Diptangi cried,
"Yaar aaj hi mujhe hospital join Karna tha!!!!"
"Pata hai aaj hi Darshan Pune ja Raha hai concert Karne and guess what?He told that he will meet every one and also will talk with them after the concert!!!!
Nahi yeh Mazak ho Raha hai oh Bhai maaro mujhe maaro!!!!"

"Calm down Didi!!it's not necessary that he will talk to everyone he is a big star and he will not talk to everyone!Aur ek Concert attend Nahi bhi karogi toh koi badi BAAT Nahi ho jaegi!",Avi said while making faces.

"Oyye!!!don't say like this he is not like other stars,he loves his fans very much don't you remember he did a zoom meeting with his fans on Diwali!!Tum Nahi samjhogi rehne do!", Diptangi said while tieing her hairs.

"Achha listen,today we have to shift in our house which we finalized in Andheri coz my hospital is in Andheri!So be ready at 6 P.M. with all the luggage!Bye my cutie!!",Diptangi said to Avi,hugged her and picked up her coat and bag and left.

8:55 A.M.

She reached the hospital,she signed in the register and moved to her senior doctor's cabin,she was appointed under Mrs.Nikita Kritesh Patel a renowned Cardiologist in Mumbai,she is the perfect example of Beauty with Brains!
Diptangi greeted her.
Nikita said while looking her from top to bottom,"So you are Diptangi Mishra transferred from Pune to Mumbai hmmm! IMPRESSIVE! You are before time I have heard so many things about you by my colleagues!So let's start our today's work!"

And she got busy in her work.

In Pune
Evening-5:30 P.M.

Darshan was all set to perform on the stage,he did rehearsal in the afternoon and was more excited to meet his fans although limited people are allowed,only 100 people are coming.
And that's why Darshan has decided that he will meet everyone today!!

At 6 the concert started it was just awesome for Darshan to perform for his lovely fans,they enjoyed alot all those songs they all missed in concert like,Saari ki Saari 2.0,Judaiyaan,Barsaat,Main Kisi aur Ka,Pehli Mohobaat,Asal Mein,Chogada to Mera wala Dance💃!!

[Darshan's POV]
At 8 it was the time to meet mere Sare pyaare pyaare fans!!!I am so excited right now I missed them so much!!
It was decided by my team that 25 people will get 30 mins to meet me,Sid,Hardil and our band members!
I know it was very less time but atleast I can have a little conversation with them!Aur inke liye Nahi karunga toh kiske liye karunga!They are my life man!!

I got busy in meeting my bluefamily!

11:00 P.M.

I was sitting in the greenroom.It was 11 p.m. this meet and greet was just awesome sab se mil Kar bohot achha laga aur toh aur main YT gang se bhi Mila ab Soch Raha Hu ki YouTube ke bhi comments padhunga!Main bhi toh dekhu yeh karte kya hai waha🤔!!

Thak Gaya par bohot Maza aaya now let's move towards the car aur hotel ja Kar main sidha so jaunga!!!I am tired as hell!

End of the first chapter.

So guys pehla concert aisa Raha!!!!
I hope you all like it!!

Pathakon ki baari maang par aaj hi pehla chapter Dal Diya Gaya hai!

Untill we meet next!
Blue you all💙
Darsh you all💙

Spread love
God bless 💙

Yours truly,
😉