Chapter-40 Moments!!

*do listen to the song,I love it's vibe*

[Author's POV]

8 Months later.....

6th October,
Evening,7 pm

"Darsh!!I got a weekend off!Kahi chale?",Diptangi laid down in Darshan's lap.

"Where do you wanna go?",he asked playing with her hairs.

"So there is a Hill Station,137 km from here named Maibang!!Waha chale?",she asked and sat straight.

"Done then!",he said back.

Diptangi-Yessss!!!

"Pack your bags then!!!!", Diptangi announced.

"Sure Captain!!",he said and both got up from the bed and went to the room to pack the stuff.

"We'll leave at 6 am!Okay Darsh!",she commanded folding a t-shirt.

"Yeah sure!!I'll get up early!",he smiled.

They did the packing and then Diptangi said,"Darshan let's dance!", wearing Goggles.

"Okay!!let's dance!",he replied and tuned into some random song.

Both started dancing like little kids and we're trying to sing the song.

**************
Next Day

"Get up Golu!!This alarm is killing my precious sleep!",he said and covered his face with blanket.

"Oyye you also get up we have to leave for Maibang!",she pushed him.

"Main nahi jaa raha!",he said and curled up again.

"Arre!!!Uth jao Mr.Raval!",she snatched away the blanket and pulled him.

"What?",he said looking into her eyes.

She kissed his nose and ran her fingers through his soft hairs.
He hugged her and slept again.

"Oyye Sona nahi hai!!!Get up!",she said and broke the hug.

"I am already woke up!Ja raha hu nahane!",he went to the bathroom stomping his feet.

"Bachha!!",she said folding the blanket.

"I am not a kid!!!!",he yell from inside.

"You are!!",she yelled back and hung towel on the door.

Both of them got ready and sat down in car and went to Maibang.Diptangi already booked a hotel there,they reached there around 7:30.They kept their things there and went out to explore the place.

They went out and explored the place hand in hand and came back to the hotel room little tired.