Chapter-2 Shifting to New House!

In Mumbai,
hotel room

Time-6:30 P.M.

"All set Avi!!!!All bags packed!!Sorry Yaar mujhe nikalte nikalte late ho Gaya!
Chalo Maine Uber bula li hai!Aur ha Woh Mera Guitar pass Kar dena main Apne Saath rakhungi usse!",Diptangi said while entering the room.

"Yeah!!Didi take your Guitar and let's go I am so excited to go to our house and we are already late!",replied Avi while giving Diptangi Guitar.

They settled their luggage and sat in the Uber and talked for a while.
"Kaisa Raha Aapka din!",Avi asked.

"It was quite good,All the senior doctors are so nice to me!They all helped me to understood all the rules and regulations of the hospital and Nikita ma'am jinke under main appointment Hu,she was so awesome Yaar!!!She didn't made me feel like I am a new doctor here!Aur pata hai!!She also lives in Andheri!",Diptangi said with a smile.

Diptangi was a girl with shoulder length hair,wears chashma, a total nerd,was a very good student in her school and college!!Everyone loved her from her school teachers to college staff.
She is the only child of her parents,she loves travel, photography and enjoy the life!💖

7:00P.M.

Both reached the society and unloaded the car.Their flat was on 4th Floor.One by one they started to take their luggage to their flat.

7:30 P.M.

Rajendra Uncle landed in Mumbai and reached society.Both Jyugal and Rajendra Uncle reached the 4th floor via lift and saw two young girls standing in front of their house.One of them was opening the gate of the flat Infront of Darshan's flat and the other one was holding the luggage with a guitar bag on her shoulder!

"May I help you?"asked Jyugal who was wearing a mask.
"No thanks!", The girl with all the luggage replied with a smile.

"If you need any help you can call me,hum samne wale flat mein hi rehte hai!", Jyugal said with a smile.
"Ok we'll",said the girl who was unlocking the gate.
"Namaste Uncle,we are just shifted here if you will come across any inconvenience aapko advance mein sorry!",said the luggage wali girl.

"Arre koi baat Nahi beta waise tum dono Ka naam kya hai?",Rajendra Uncle said from the mask.
"I am Avi Shah and she is Diptangi Mishra!",Avi replies with a smile.

"Ok beta.", Rajendra Uncle said and smiled.(mask ke andar Kiya unhone smile dikha Nahi par Kiya)
Uncle and Jyugal moved to their house.

"Hash!!!!finally naye Ghar mein aa hi Gaye!",Avi said while sitting on the sofa.
"Arre pehle laga toh Lene do sofa dhang se phir baithna!", Diptangi said.

"Okayyyy!",Avi cried and made faces.

They arranged the whole house and Diptangi was going down to take some milk.
She saw a beautiful lady wearing red saree with all her hair open when she looked up guess what who she was!none other than Nikita Kritesh Patel!!!

Nikita-Hy Diptangi you here?

Diptangi-goodmorn....goodafter....good evening Ma'am!I just shifted in this society!

Nikita-Oh great which floor?

Diptangi-4th floor flat no.404 ma'am.

Nikita-Arre!Mera bhi Ghar 4th floor par hi hai,Flat no.406!!Now we are neighbours as well as colleagues!Chalo meet you tomorrow in the hospital!
Yeh Kritesh bhi na hamesha late karte hai!

Diptangi-Ma'am are you going on a dinner!

Nikita-Yeah!

Diptangi-Oh nice ma'am have a great evening Ma'am!

A man wearing a black suit with a white shirt came and and called "Chalo I am ready!"

Nikita-"Ha chalo Kritesh!Ok Bye Diptangi meet you tomorrow!!"

Diptangi-"Yeah ma'am sure."

Both of them left for their respective works.

Diptangi came back to her house and told Avi about Nikita.

Diptangi-"You know what!Nikita ma'am lives in flat no.406 only!!Unka Ghar bhi yahin hai!"
"Oh that's great Didi!",Avi replied while making kesar wala dudh.

10:45 p.m

"Milk is ready!!",Avi said coming towards the hall.

"Hy lets listen the audio of 'Meri Kahani' by Hardil Pandya.
Music video will be out tomorrow."Diptangi said while taking a sip of milk.

They both listened the song and Diptangi asked Avi that how was it.

She said,"the lyrics are so amazing and his voice is so soulful!I loved it Didi!

"Thank you!",Diptangi said and hugged her.

'It feels so good and proud when someone appreciates the work of Darshan and Darshan's group in front of you!'

Avi-"Kaha kho Gaye!Hello!!"

"Nothing just thinking that I'll hang that Darshan's collage on this wall it will look awesome na!",Diptangi said and came back to the reality.

"Hmm,then I'll also hang that BTS wala poster on that wall!",she said while pointing towards the opposite wall.

"Okay my cute little orange cat!!",Diptangi said and headed towards the kitchen.

She used to call Avi Orange cat 🐈

"Thank you mumma!!",she said and hugged her from behind and gave her the empty glass.

They both laughed and went to bedrooms and slept.

Next day

In Pune,
Darshan and the team left around 7 in the morning and reached home by 9.

They came back and attended the Premiere of 'MERI KAHANI' at Darshan's house!
They all were happy to see the response on Hardil's song.

At Diptangi's house

Diptangi left for the hospital around 8:30 and Avi was doing work from home.

Around 1:30 p.m.
Avi's phone rang,it was Diptangi she picked up the call and answered.

Avi-Ha didi bolo!

Diptangi-Listen,yesterday we meet that uncle who lives in front of our house,I think I have seen him before!

Avi-"Achha,where you have seen him?"

Diptangi-"Don't know but aisa laga ki Maine pehle unko kahin Dekha hai!"

Avi-'hmm ho Sakta hai!chalo Di I have a meeting we will meet in evening!Baaiiiiiii!"

Diptangi-"Bye!"

[Diptangi's POV]

I cutted the call and started thinking about those two people I meet yesterday I am very sure that I know them.Uncle was looking little bit like Rajendra Uncle and that guy was looking like Jyugal Soni!
But how it could be possible that Father of Darshan Raval and his friend Woh bhi mere Ghar ke just samne matlab mera Ghar DARSHAN RAVAL ke Ghar ke saamne hai!Nahi Diptangi itni achhi kismat Teri Kaha,Chalo choddo let's focus on the work zyada dimaag Nahi lagana!

End of the 2nd Chapter

So doston shifting ho chuki hai!!
I hope you all will like this part!
Bore toh Nahi lag Raha na?

Untill we meet next!!
Blue you all 💙
Darsh you all 💙

Spread love
God bless💙

Yours Truly,
😉