Chapter-17 Delhi Dayout!

"Darshan bhai get up!! It's already 6!!apna concert hai 6:30 se!!!",Hardil said.

"Ky..kya...hua!We are in Mumbai right?Aur where is Diptangi?",Darshan said while rubbing his eyes.

"Bhai aap sapna dekh rahe honge!Abhi toh whole concert is remaining!Mumbai kaise pohoch gaye hum!", Hardil said while opening the curtains.

"What the hell!!!Matlab woh sab sapna tha!I didn't proposed her yet!Shit yaar!",Darshan said and curled up in the blanket.

"Aur Ha Dip went back as her parents called her to her hometown for some urgent work."

"WHAT THE F.......No way she promised me ki woh concert attend karke jaegi!",Darshan cried.

"Bhai this not the time to think about these all thing now go and get ready fast!",Hardil said and exiting the room.

"But what I'll say to my fans!!!Unke surprise ka kya?",Darshan was on the verge of crying.

"Listen bhai I'll manage that...Umm...I'll say ki there is some technical issues with the things so the surprise is postponed.Thik hai",Hardil consoled him.

"Okay",Darshan replied with a sad face and went to the washroom.

He was little sad as he can't propose her.
He came out of the shower and recorded a voice message on twitter and apologized to his fans about the surprise and live.

He got ready and reached the venue and the concert started,Darshan as always gave his best to please his fans!Rabba Mehar Kari was the star of the evening!Everyone enjoyed alot!As always his fan sung more loudly then him and the rest everyone knows!

After the concert

[Darshan's POV]

I came back to the hotel tired AF.As always I enjoyed alot with my fans.I was lying on the bed and I just thought to call Dip that why she left suddenly.I was so tired that I just slept without calling her.

Next Morning

I got up by the sunlight,it was just 6:30 and the sun was bright enough to woke up a person like me!
Hardil was still sleeping as he slept around 2.
We are staying here for today also so firstly I decided to meet Bhuvan and then a meet and greet with my fans in afternoon at Starbucks.
I took a bath,woke Hardil up and went out to wake and trouble other people also!
We went to Avish and Jyugal's room first.

I gave Hardil a Devilish Smile,He understood what he have to do!We went to Richa's room and took some makeup items from her and did Avish and Jyugal's Beautiful makeup and posted the images on our Twitter handles for some memes for fans.

After a while Sid entered the room.

"What going on?",He asked.

"Udhar dekh!",I said and indicated towards them.
He saw them and started laughing like anything.

Due to his loud laugh,abaad rahe tu and cake chor got up.

"Kya hua has kyu rahe ho?",Avish asked Sid.

"Honest people please see your face in the mirror first!",I said and ran away.

"And don't forget to check twitter!",Hardil screamed and left after me.

We ran down to the breakfast area.
We took our breakfast in plate and sat on a table.After a while Sid,Avish and Jyugal came down,sat with us and both gave us a disgusted look.
Sid was still laughing,Avish gave him a death glare,he said sorry and stood up to take breakfast.

"Kya yaar Darshan Bhai!Twitter par kyu dala!Yu hi halwa bana rakha hai hamari photos ka aur tumne aur meme material de diya!",Avish said.

"Honest people calm down! Enjoy karo!",Hardil said while eating his sandwich.

"We'll take revenge!Mr.Meme Raval!",Jyugal said.

"Chal chal ave!Nasta kar ne!CHAPLI!",I said with a smirk.

We did our lunch and and went to our rooms to get ready.

"Hardil do you know the exact reason why she left?",I asked him while combing my hair.

"Nahi Bhai!She didn't tell about this!",he replied.

"Okay!Toh chale Bhuvan ke ghar!Ready!",I asked with a smile.

"Let's go bro!"

We left the hotel around 10.We reached Bhuvan's house.There we met his parents,had our lunch and jammed together.Last I met him in YouTube Fanfest 2017 and we are meeting after veryyyy long time!

We left his house around 2 and reached Starbucks for meet and greet.The arrangements are like this ki our team will sit in the center and people will come one by one and can talk with us,can click photos and do whatever they want.

I met Delhi people after so long,they are really nice to us,they gifted us so may portraits of me and our team,they sung songs for us and also they gifted us chocolates!
Which we know that Jyugal will finish them before we reach back home!
I enjoyed my day alot and today also I got suggestions about YT's comment section that I should visit it as so many fans are there!I think I should become regular on YouTube also!I'll try!

We reached back to our hotel, it's around 8:30 in the evening and we had our flight around 10 so we packed our bags and left for the airport.

We reached Mumbai around 1 midnight.We booked a cab and went to our house.

Sudha Kaki was awake as she knew we are coming.
I knocked the door,she opened the door and Me,Hardil,Jyugal Avish and Sid entered inside.

We took quick wash up and went to our rooms to sleep. 

End of the seventeenth chapter..

I hope you all will like it

Untill we meet next......

Keep making memes on our meme material and don't forget to laugh on them.....

Darsh you all💙
Blue you all 💙

Spread love
God bless 💙

Yours truly,
😉

TU KAHIN AUR HAI MAIN KAHIN AUR HU✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें