Chapter-24 Just Us!

[DARSHAN'S POV]

After taking bath I went to my studio to make some music,My mood was on next level so I made two three melodies and after that I moved to the hall for breakfast.

My eyes searched her but couldn't find her,where is she?

I went towards Pappa and asked,"Pappa,Diptangi?".

He put down the newspaper and said,"Woh toh Nikal gayi Hospital ke liye!She has some work there so she left!".

"Nashta bhi Nahi Kiya?",I asked with a sad face tracing my fingers on the table.

"Jao tum Kar lo nashta!Hardil,Avish go sit with him!",Pappa said.

I sat on the dining table,Sudha Kaki served us food and went to the kitchen.

"So Mr.Raval!Kal kya hua?",Avish whispered teasingly.

"Kya hua?Shaadi hui meri aur kya!",I replied in confusion.

"Arre don't be shy tell us!",Hardil added.

"See boys I am not getting what you both are talking about!Let me eat the food.",I replied.

They both looked at each other.

"Asking him is a tough task!Let's leave it!",Avish said to Hardil.

Three of us got busy in eating.

Suddenly it clicked in my mind that what they were talking about!

"Do you guys talking about what happened between us yesterday night?",I whispered.

"YUP!"both said proudly.

"Nothing happened!Papa called and the whole mood destroyed!",I replied while eating.

"Aww!Poor guy!",Both said and giggled.

"Hehehe!Very funny!",I gave them a dead look.

We finished our breakfast and went to Indie's office for some work.

11:00 a.m.

[Diptangi's POV]

I finished my official work in the hospital and called Pappa.

"Pranam Pappa,Darshan is at home or not?",I asked.

"No,He went to Indie's office!",he replied.

"Pappa!So I'm gonna surprise him and took him somewhere and we'll be back on tomorrow!",I told him.

"Okay beta!Enjoy!",he said and cutted the call.

I went to Indie's office and directly went to Naushad Sir's cabin as I told him the plan on the way.

Darshan was sitting there and and discussing something with him.I went towards him and closed his eyes from behind and blindfolded him and in just a second Naushad Sir tied his hands.

He screamed,"WHO IS THIS!!LEAVE ME!!!"

Naushad Sir said in a different voice,"Keep quite and come with me!Don't utter a single word otherwise a big misery could happen to you!"

"Okay!Okay!I'll not do anything!Bas mujhe marna mat!",he was Scared.

I was on verge to laugh out loud but I controlled myself,I gave him a thumb's up and took him to the car.

[DARSHAN'S POV]

I was discussing something with Naushad Bhai and suddenly Someone closed my eyes and and blindfolded me and next second tied my hands!