Chapter-21 You are mine!

[DARSHAN'S POV]

"Yeah!!!And I don't want any fancy proposals!",I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Darsh!!!I love you so much!!Can we stay like this forever?",she tightened her grip around me.

"We are going to be like this forever Golu!But first we have to convince your parents about us!",I replied caressing her head.

"Yeah!!We will surely convince them!!As I know my mum have an idea that I love you!",she said looking up towards me.

After a pause she said,"Darsh!How much pagal?"

"Veryyyyy Much pagal!",I replied with a giggle.

"Darsh!You know!I have seen so many people in relationship!At times I also thought that I should also have someone like them!Someone who'll took care of me,hug me whenever I want,Caress my hair,annoy me at times,call me cute!It was not like that my mum and dad didn't do that but you know when a person whom you are in love with do all those things for you it feels different!Now I got you!I never thought that I'll get that person as my partner who gives the bestest hugs!",she said and I yawned.

"You wanna sleep?Darshu Chachu?",she said teasingly.

"Ya but with you Chachi!",I replied with a smirk.

"I am not gonna sleep with you!I have some work!"she said grinningly and tried to broke the hug.

"Please!!!!",I made a puppy face and tightened my grip.

"Umm...I'll think!",she replied and put her finger on her cheek and started thinking.

"Why you are so perfect!How can someone not fall for you!",I said.

She blushed.

"Listen!!I'll show you my photo albums!!Will you watch it with me?",she asked.

"Sure!!Why not!",I replied.

She broke hug and went upstairs to bring album.

A smile was plastered on my face after the proposal...oh sorry sorry..bestest proposal!I am so happy as now I finally confessed my love to her and she said yes!Life is not like music videos always!Sometimes things changes also!

She came back after a while with a pile of albums!I can't even see her face!And the next second the pile of albums are all over the bed!

"Ufff!A lot of stuff!",she sighed.

She picked up one of them,sat near me and put it on my lap and opened it.

"This is me,1 hour old!",she indicated towards the first picture.

"This is my first birthday's photo!",she continued turning the page.

I was watching her and then the photos!She is so pure and transparent!What she thinks,she speaks!She was telling me every photo's backstory!

I didn't know where did these 2 hours went!

"And done!This is present me!",she closed the book and smiled.

"And I love this present you so much!",I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Mr.Meme Raval!",she giggled.

"You can call me anything you want!I will not say anything but don't call me Meme Raval!",I begged.

"Okay Cutie Raval!Will you drink tea?",she asked.