Chapter-26 Captain Diptangi Raval!

[Author's POV]

They reached back Mumbai at 12 noon.

It's 16th of April,tomorrow Diptangi will go to Delhi for the for her recruitment letter and will get to know her posting place.

"Darsh have you booked my tickets?As I'll leave for Delhi tonight!",she asked Darshan while packing her clothes.

"Yeah,Doing it!",he replied and was working on his laptop.

"Will you come with me?",she asked.

"Ofcourse!",he said with a smile.

"Best of luck beta!",Rajendra Uncle came in the room and put his hand on her head.

"Thank you so much Pappa!",she said and touch his feet.

"We'll miss you!",he said.

"I'll be back soon Pappa!aur mere aane ke baad Darsh and I'll get married properly!Haina Darsh!",she said and looked at Darshan.

"Pakka!!",he replied.

"Chalo do your packing and after that come to hall for Tea!", Rajendra Uncle said and left the room.

"Booking Done!",Darshan said and looked at her.

"Ho gaya!Arre wah!",she said in excitement.

"Kitne baje ki hai?",she asked.

"9!",he said.

Darshan's face fall down after seeing her excitement,he don't want to let her go!He was sad.

He hide his sadness and left to the hall.He just entered the hall and the bell rang,he headed towards the gate and opened it.It was Avi.

"Hi,Bhai kaise ho!",she said and entered inside.

"All good what about you?Miss.Avi!",I replied with a smile.

"Namaste Uncle!",she said and sat on the sofa.

"Namaste bete!",Rajendra Uncle replied.

Avish came and started teasing Avi.As Avish was Avi's senior in college.

"Oh ho!Look who is here!A little mischievous girl!!With a long nose!",Avish said.

"Hehehe!maza nahi aaya!Honest people!",she replied.

"Ha boring logon ko maza kaha aata hai!",he replied and sat on the sofa.

"Oh Shut up,Meme star!!",she said.

"Calm down!Calm down!aate se hi shuru ho gaye tum dono!",Diptangi said coming into the hall.

"But Di!",Avi was going to say something but Diptangi cutted her.

"Avi say sorry to him!And do we talk like this to our elders!",she said.

"Avish Uncle!",Jyugal said from behind and giggled.

Darshan and Rajendra Uncle laughed.

Avish gave a Whatever look and took a sip of tea.

They all chit-chatted for a while.

It's 6:30 in the evening,both got ready to leave for airport,there was pin drop silence in the house,emotions are mixed.

Everyone wants to stop Diptangi but can't do so!

Rajendra Uncle,Avish,Jyugal,Nikita,Kritesh and Avi went with them to the Airport.

"Wherever I'll get posting!We will tell you!",Diptangi said and touch Rajendra Uncle's feet.