Chapter-32 Misunderstanding!

[Author's POV]

She was in his embrace,both were curled up in each other.He opened his eyes due to the Sunlight.He saw her and traced his finger on her face from her head to chin,a smile came on Diptangi's face,she opened her eyes and looked at him,he kissed her forehead and again she hid herself into his chest.

"Have you enjoyed?",he whispered.

"A lot!",she blushed.

She smiled and came out from his arms,got up from the bed,she snatched the bed sheet and wrapped herself and went to the washroom.

Darshan was in his boxers,he rubbed his neck, smiled and grabbed the t-shirt lying on the chair and went to the kitchen.

He was making tea and suddenly got a call.

"Can we come back?",it was Avish.

"Ha aa jao!!",he blushed.

He made the tea and went to the balcony and cleaned it up and came to the hall,sat on the sofa ans started siping tea.Diptangi came back from bath and sat on the sofa next to Darshan.
Darshan's phone rang and broke the peaceful silence.It was Rajendra Uncle.

"Good morning Pappa!"

"Good morning my Boy!How are you?"

"I am fine Pappa!What about you??"

"I am also fit and fine!Accha listen Darshan,as Diptangi is back..so yesterday only I talked to our Panditji to finalize the date for your marriage."

"How do you know that she is back?"

"She already told me,Hardil and Avish,day before yesterday that she is coming back!"

"Everyone knows that she was coming back!"

"Arre bete,she want to give you surprise na!!"

"Fine!So what Pandit ji has decided?"

"So he has fixed 25th of October!"

Suddenly Diptangi's rushed to the washroom,covering her mouth.

"Pappa I'll call you back!",he hung up and ran before her.

She throw up.Darshan Rubbed her back.

"Are you Okay!",he concerned.

She rinse out her mouth and said,"Yeah.....I am fine!".

Again she threw up.

He bring a glass of water for her.She drank it and sat on the sofa.

Darshan was standing there and thinking something.

"Darsh what happened?Kya soch rahe ho?",she asked.

"Ha.....no...nothing....",he said.

"Come on Darsh say!",she said and sat straight.

He sat down and said,"Kahi tum.......preg..nant.....",he took a pause.

"Are you mad or what Darshan???Itna fast is not possible!!!And we did it with all the safety!Haina?",she replied widening her eyes.

"Ye...ah..But I just thought that........",he was going to say something.

"Arre Dumbo!!!My stomach is not well!Yesterday you made pasta na!!And I ate this kind of things after so long toh it happened!It's just a digestion problem.",she replied.

"Ha then okay!",he said and sat back.

"Kya yaar D!You are really silly!",she said and laughed.