Chapter-11 Shree and Darshan~A New Friendship!

Why you are going Diptangi!Please stay with me!!!Don't go please!

No I can't Darshan!I have to go!,She said and left me on the peak of the mountain.

Please don't go!!!I am nothing without you!!!,I shouted.

Darshan take care!Be happy!Please don't miss me!I was nothing to you!,and she disappeared in that big piece of Rock!

Nooooo Diptangi!,he cried!he got up immediately and he was sweating badly.

"Yeh kya tha what was this?Why this dream?Why her?No No No!Why I said I am nothing without you?I am just clueless!No Darsh nothing just happened it's just a dream!Don't panic!Relax your mind!"

"I got up from bed,went to bathroom and washed my face,I questioned myself once again,Darshan what was that?why her?Do you feel for her?"

I don't have any answer to my own questions.
I just took a hot shower.

Went towards my Studio....I was trying very hard to make something but couldn't do so!I was so confused and irritated!I got up and went to the kitchen!Made a Black coffee for myself!

Suddenly bell rang.It broke my thoughts.
I went towards the door.
It was Shree!His smile reminded me that today he was gonna come!

"Hy Darshan! what's up?All good!"

"Yes I am...I am good!What about you?Come inside na!"

"I am also fine!",He said and we sat on the sofa.

"So what was going on!Do you had lunch?It's around 12!",Shree asked.

"It's 12!!!Oh I didn't even noticed!If you don't mind can we go out for lunch Shree?It is already late aur yadi abhi banaunga toh khaunga Kab!So can we go out?"

"Arre sure but I am full!Main Ghar se kha Kar aaya Hu!Golu ne..I mean Diptangi ne matar paneer banaya tha!"

"Golu???Who is Golu!",I interupped him.

"Arre Woh na Diptangi Ka Nickname hai!Don't tell her ki Maine tumhe bataya! Otherwise she will kill me!",He said.

"Arre don't be scared I don't tell her!"

I talked with him for a while I was hiding my mind's irritation and confusion about that dream in front of him.

"So chale!",Shree asked.

Yeah let's go!I'll be just back in a jiffy!
I went to my room and picked up my goggles!

"Chalo Shree!"

We went to the nearby hotel.I ordered food,he ordered some green tea for himself,we were waiting for the food.

"Darshan don't mind buddy! Can I ask one thing to you?"

"Ha Bhai pucho na!"

"Darshan jab se I have been to your home I just noticed that you are little disturbed,you can tell me if you want to share!If you want only then share!I am not forcing you!"

How he got to know that I am.....wait did he read mind?Arre he is Army officer na toh itna toh read Kar hi Sakta hai Kisi ko bhi!,I thought in my mind.

"Nothing just a bad dream!I saw a girl left me on the cliff of the mountain!And I didn't want to let her go!And I was saying to her that I can't live without her!I don't know why she did this?Why she left me in the dream!What this dream means?That's why I was just disturbed!Aur koi hai bhi Nahi yaha Mera dost,as sab kaam se bahar hai,toh Kisi se share bhi Nahi Kar paa Raha tha!"