Chapter-41 Dooriyaan!!

[DARSHAN'S POV]

I was in my studio sitting and scrolling through my Instagram.

I don't know what came in my mind I swiftly went to my bedroom to check Golu.
She was not on the bed,I looked around and saw the door of bathroom was open.I rushed towards bathroom and saw her puking...I was standing beside her and rubbing her back.

"Are you okay Golu?",I asked worriedly.

She looked at me,her eyes were watery and she fall in my arms.

"Golu!!Golu wake up!!",I was tapping her cheek.

She didn't got up.I laid her down on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face.She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Drink it slowly!",I made her sit on the bed and gave her glass of water.

She was drinking it slowly.I stroked her hairs.

"Done!",she said and handed me the glass.

"Relax a bit. I'll be back in a while with the food.Okay!",she nodded and leaned back at the bed.

I went to the kitchen and heat up the food for her and went back to her,I sat next to her made a bite for her and said,"You haven't ate anything from morning!Kuch toh khana padega!Nahi toh kaise chalega!"

"Darsh I can't eat!Bilkul Mann nahi hai.",she said.

"Golu!Thoda sa khalo...Just for your body's sake and this baby's sake!",I said.

"Okay I'll eat.",she said and I fed her a bite.

"Achha laga?",I asked.

"You really cook well,going to be Father!",she said chewing.

"Thank you going to be Mumma!",I smiled.

"You also eat!",she said and fed me.

We talked and finished our food.I cleaned up the vessels and went to her.

"Can we go for a walk if you are feeling better?",I asked.

"Yeah ofcourse!",she replied and got up from the bed.

"Terrace par chale?",she asked and held my hand.

"Let's go!",I said and we went up.

"Have you remember Darsh!When we decided to do Legal marriage,we gazed this moon from my porch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Have you remember Darsh!When we decided to do Legal marriage,we gazed this moon from my porch....And now we are going to be parents!!Things happened very fast na!",she said looking at the moon and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah I remember.",and I placed a kiss on her hand.

"Darsh what do you want?A girl or a Boy?",she asked.