Chapter-6 Birthday!

"Good morning Gabbu!!"He heard a familiar voice.

He opened his eyes a little bit and saw a female figure next to him.She was Nikita.

"Good Morning Bhabhi!Happy Birthday to you!!!",He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Thank you Cutie!!!You look like a kid when you got up!"

"Yaar Bhabhi!!!Aap bhi na!Don't call me cute pleaseeee!Par thik hai aaj you can call me anything you want!",he said and got up from the bed.

"Now go and freshen up,I had made some diet wale Dhokle for you!!"

"Really Bhabhi!Thank you so much!"

"Now goooo fast!"

"Okay ja Raha Hu Love you!!!!",he went to the washroom.

"Anhaaaa,let's eat the Dhokla man!Niki Bhabhi do na!",Darshan said and sat on the dining table.

"Lo!",She served him the diet ones and normal ones to all other people.

She sat on the chair next to Darshan and Kritesh.

"So?",She asked Darshan.

"So what?",Darshan said who was busy in eating Dhoklas.

"Nothing!",Nikita said and moved to the sofa and made a sad face.

Darshan and Kritesh has planned a surprise for Nikita they just pretended at the moment that nothing just happened.

"Thank you for the Dhoklas Niki Bhabhi!Loved it!"

"Welcome!",she said and with a smile.

"Thik hai Darshan I'll leave mujhe hospital ke liye nikalna hai I am already late!"

"Byeeeee Niki!",said Kritesh and hugged her.

"Ahm ahm",Rajendra Uncle coughed while reading the paper.

They suddenly broke the hug and Nikita left Darshan's house.

Diptangi's House

"Avi main ja rahi Hu hurry up!!!"

"Aayi Di ek second!!"

Avi came as she was going to give an interview for writer in a new company.

"Chalo!",she said while wearing shoes.

They both sat in the cab and Avi started complaining.
"Kya Yaar Di aisi kaisi company itni jaldi koi interview ke liye bulata hai kya?
Achhi khasi neend kharab Kar Di!"

"Chill Avi chill!Covid ke baad Ka time hai na that's why they called you early!!!All the very best for the interview achhe se karna and I know you'll get selected!See your company is here!"

Cab stopped.

"Bye Didi take care!",she said and got down from the cab.

"Bye!!!"

And Avi went away. Suddenly Diptangi's phone rang.Darshan's name flashed on the screen.Diptangi was little nervous to pick up the call but she did.

Darshan-Hy!!Wassup Miss.Diptangi!

Diptangi-Hi Dar...Darshan!

Darshan-Listen can you came at Dusk Cafe near our building around 5 in the evening as today is Niki Bhabhi's Birthday and can you help us in preparations of Birthday please?