Chapter-50 Happily Ever After!!

[Darshan's POV]

I was relieved by the news but still a worry is there inside as she was in ICU.I thanked God standing infront of the temple.Just after a while my phone rang,it was Arush.

"Darshan, Everything is alright here.You can come here and meet Diptangi."

"Can I come right now?"

"Yeah sure you can!"

I hummed and hung up.

"Eku!Let's go and meet mumma!",I said picking her up.

"Maine kaha tha na mumma is strong!",she said and connected our head.

I kissed her cheek and we left for the hospital.

We reached the hospital and headed towards the ICU.Ritika and Arush was standing outside the ICU.Both smiled at us.

"Eku abhi aap yahi ruko.I'll be back.",I said holding her shoulders.

She nodded and I went inside.

Diptangi was on bed.Her left hand and right leg was bandaged.Blood was dripping down from the bottle.She was unconscious,a bandage was on her head.I pulled the stool near to her bed and I sat next to her.

I held her other hand and kissed it.

"Major!",my voice cracked.

"D...ar..sh.",she opened her eyes a bit.

"Golu!I am here!Your Darsh!",I smiled and tears rolled down.

She smiled back at me.

"I'll be back.",I said and left to call Arush.

Arush came and checked all the things.

"Don't worry Darsh,she is alright.Today we will keep her in observation and tomorrow will shift her to the room.",Arush said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and he left.

"Eku?",she asked.

I nodded and bring Eku inside and make her sit on the stool.

"Kaisa hai mera bachha.",she said and caressed her face.

"Aapke jaisi strong!",she replied with proud.

I kept my hand on her head and both of us smiled looking at each other.

"Mumma aap mujhe story sunoge na ki kaise apne fight kiya!",she asked cutely.

"For sure!",Golu replied.

"But pehle aap achhe se theek ho jao!",she said and held her hand.

Then she went down from the stool slowly and sat on the sofa.I went out to call Papa Mumma as they called me before.

"Beta,sab theek hai na!"

"Ha Mumma sab theek hai!She is well,she is in ICU but will transferred to normal room tomorrow."

"Beta we are coming right away!"

"But mumma!

"No ifs and buts,we are coming! Understood!"

"Okay,call me when you both reach here."

She hummed and I hung up,then I informed Pappa,he asked me to If he should send Avi or Ani here.But I told him no to do so as mumma papa are coming already.