Chapter-23 Back to Mumbai!

[DARSHAN'S POV]

"Arre Darshan beta yaha Aana!",Pappa called me.

"Aaya Pappa!",I said and made a face and left.

I entered the room and asked,"Ha Pappa?".

"Where you kept the marriage certificate?",he asked.

"In the bag only,see here it is!",I gave him the certificate.

"Okay,so give it to Diptangi,as she need this in Delhi!",He returned it to me.

I hummed and left the room.

"Doctor Sahiba!Take this,The Proof of our wedding!",I said proudly.

"Darshan don't call me doctor Sahiba otherwise I'll call you Meme material!Samjhe!And give it to me!",she warned me sweetly and took the certificate from me.

"Okay!",I grinned.

I sat on the bed and adoring her,finally she is my wife!I can't believe this!Still we only have few days to spend together after that she'll get busy in her training and I'll get busy in my music as so much work is pending!
Let's don't think much!I'll enjoy my married life with her!

"Darsh what are you thinking?",she asked.

"Nothing!Kyu kya hua?",I replied.

She came near me,sat on her knees and held my hands.

"Darsh I know what you are thinking!I know our professions are way different!You have to stay in Mumbai and I toh still not know where I'll get my posting!I know it's gonna be tough for both of us but we will manage right!",she said and she was on the verge of crying.

I cupped her face and just said,"Golu!".

She burst into tears.

"Hyy!Don't cry!Why you are crying!Abhi toh main tumhare saath hi hu na!Let's live these moments the fullest!Now please stop crying new meme material!",I said wiping her tears.

"New meme material?",she said between her weeps.

"Umm...yeah as you are now part of me!So just like me,Hardil,Jyugal and Avish,you are also a meme material from now!",I said and smiled.

"Nahi Yaar Darsh!!",she said cutely.

"Ha Yaar Golu!",I said teasingly.

And we both burst into laughter.
She got up and sat next to me on the bed,"Thank you Darsh!Thank you so much for coming in my life and making it more beautiful!".

"Hy Bhagwaan!Yeh thank you ka keeda tumhe bhi lag Gaya!Now my fans will not leave me!They'll say I transferred this Thank you virus to my wife also!",I said slapping my head.

***************
It is 6 in the evening our flight is around 8 so we all are ready to leave for Mumbai.Diptangi was little sad and nervous,she hugged her parents and just sat in the car!
She didn't even turned back to see them,she was controlling her emotions!She didn't want to show it to her parents as she was the only child of them.

"Don't worry Papa Mumma!I am always there for your daughter and try to give her all the things that you both have given to her till date!",I said and touched their feet.

We left.

**********

We settled down to our seats in the plane.Pappa and Hardil sat behind us.