Chapter-16 Delhi concert and Proposal!

Some days later......

[Darshan's POV]

Today Avi is back from USA,Shree is going back as he is fully recovered.

Me,Hardil,Jyugal,Avish,Avi and Diptangi were at the railway station with Shree.Everyone is bit emotional as in these 2 months so many things happened, Shree became a integral part of me and my family.We all got connected at a different level,Today he is finally leaving for his duty towards our country.... Everyone bid him good bye with moist eyes.

I hugged him and whispered in his ear,"Bhai Delhi concert mein I am going to propose her!Thank you Shree for these 2 months!".

I broke the hug.
Avi hugged him and started crying as she just came Today and Shree is leaving.

"Stop crying Avi I'll be back bohot jaldi!",Shree said and caressed her.

"Bhaiya I'll miss you!",and she broke the hug.

Shree sat in the train and he left.We reached home Diptangi and I was chilling at her home.

"Darsh when is your Delhi concert?",she asked while scrolling her phone.

"Next Friday!Why you are asking?"

"My interview and exam was also on Friday,can I go along with you?"

"Ofcourse!!!",I said excitingly.

"Itna excited kyu ho rahe ho?"

"Nothing I was just going to tell my fans about the girl I love so tumko bhi milwa dunga usse!"

"Hmm....great now I am also excited to meet her,Finally bhabhi aa hi jaengi!"

"Chalo!I'll leave!I have to prepare for the concert!Bye Golu!"

And I left.

At Darshan's house

"Pappa,Kaki,Hardil,Jyugal,Avish, Sid jaldi aao!",I shouted.

"Kya ho gya bhai!", everyone asked.

"You all know that I love Diptangi right!And on next Friday is my Delhi concert!So finally I am gonna propose her in the concert!"

"Wah mere Sher Wah!!!Good Idea!",Pappa said and patted my back.

"Bhai then we will do one thing! We'll do live of this concert from your Insta page so that Darshaner from all over the country got to know it saath mein!And she will also feel special!But don't reveal her name!What if it troubled her selection!What say?",Hardil suggested.

"Ummm...Nice idea by the way!I'll reveal her name after her job,so start kare preparations concert ki!",I said.

"Let's go!!", Hardil,Jyugal,Avish and Sid said together.

We all got busy in doing preparations.She also got busy in her exam and Interview preparations.

Next Thursday

[Author's POV]

Darshan touch Rajendra Uncle and Sudha Kaki's feet for blessings.