Chapter-9 Chilling Together!

[DARSHAN'S POV]

We ate our lunch it was hell amazingly cooked,I toh loved it so much!She went to the kitchen with all the utensils.Shree and I sat on the mattress which was just next to the window.After some time Diptangi came and sat with us.

Me-"Diptangi you made amazing food Yaar!I loved it aur Tumne jo Kadi khichdi banayi thi that was toh super se bhi uper!!"

Diptangi-"Thank you so much!Tumko Maza aaya na!I am glad that you liked it!"

Shree- "Accha Darshan can I ask you one thing?"

Me-"Sure Shree pucho na!"

Shree-"See Darshan abhi I am here toh can I come to your studio and see how you make music as I was always get fascinating after listening to your song's music!So do you allow me to your studio please?"

Me-"Arre!!Bilkul you can come!!I'll love to welcome you to my studio!"

Diptangi-"Shree!!This is wrong I also want to see the process of making a song!Darshan can I come also?please!!!!!"

Me-"Umm.....let me think!You can come but tum free Kaha rehti ho!Big Doctors na!!Right Shree!"

I said teasingly.

Shree-"Yes Right brother!She is Bade Log na!Inko Kaha time milega aane Ka!"

We both laughed.

Diptangi-"Achha mujhse masti!And listen main koi bade log Nahi Hu samjha Tu Shree!And you Mr.Raval abhi ruko tumhara toh main abhi band bajati Hu!Abhi main tumhara phone number leak Karti Hu!!karu!!"

Me-"Whattt!!!!!!!Nahi nhi please aisa mat karna!!!Tum mujh par bhale hi chipkali chhod dena but don't leak my phone number please!"

Shree-"Arre Bhai Don't worry yah aisa Kuch bhi karegi uski bachpan se aadat hai sabko darane ki!"

Me-*sigh* "thank god!!!Jaan mein Jaan aayi!"

I was impressed by Shree's personality he is a very nice guy!I was enjoying his company. We'll become good friends maybe!Then we chatted for long.We discussed about our school lives,I told them about my Rawstar journey's behind the scenes,what goes on behind the shooting of a MV,Shree told about his journey,Diptangi shared her incidents in hospital and a lot more.

Then suddenly Diptangi held his and my hand and said,"Guys I have a big thing to share with you both!I have dream for so long that I want to get commissioned in Army as a Doctor to serve those soldiers!I didn't even told Shree about this jabki he is my childhood best friend!And guess what my this dream is going to be true very soon as after 2 months there is an exam for it in Delhi!And I am preparing for it!"

"I was little surprised and much excited to hear this as I was not aware of this kind of profession till now!Matlab Saari Ki Saari aur Saari ki Saari 2.0 Ka mixture!!",I thought in my mind.(readers did you get it*wink*)

"It's great Dip!!I...I...am so happy that you are going to do it!",Shree said and tears dropped from his eyes.

I didn't understand why he cried!I just asked him,"Hy bro why you are crying?It's a moment of happiness for us that our friend is going to fulfill her dream very soon!"

"Arre nahi Bhai!I am not crying!Mujhe toh just apni mumma Yaad aa gayi!She was also a Doctor in Army!She died in 2017 in a mission!",he said and cried again.

"I can understand your pain Bhai!I also Lost my mom in 2017!",I was not be able to control my emotions and I cried.

[Diptangi's POV]

They both were crying.I can't hold myself and I also cried as I can understand them very well one is my childhood best friend and one is my idol.We cried for a while as sometimes it is good to cry it make you feel lighter!

Then I just hugged them both and said,"We cannot change destiny right!We just have to work hard and believe in ourselves!And always remember your mums are with you always watching you both from somewhere!So ab Rona dhona bandh kare aur Kuch snacks khaye?mujhe toh bohot bhuk lagi hai!what say?"

They both giggled and wiped out their tears.And said together,"Okay Dip please make some adrak wali chai and Dhokla for me!"

"Arre wah dono ki same choices!!But I want help from you Darshan!Yeh toh Kuch Kar Nahi paayega as iska haath.....! nevermind come Darshan!"

"I can boost your moral for cooking!",Shree said from behind.

Three of us laughed!

End of the Ninth chapter

I hope you all will like it...

Untill we meet next

Darsh you all 💙
Blue you all 💙

Spread love
God bless💙

Yours Truly,
😉