Chapter-38 Happily Married!!

[Author's POV]

Diptangi came to the mandap and stood next to Darshan and looked at him slowly.

Diptangi's outfit

Shilpi and Sakshi came with the Varmaalas in there hands.They exchanged the garlands with the clappings in background and then both settled down.
The puja started and the usual rituals happened.
And now the time came to take the vows....the seven promises that both are gonna keep till death..

Both stood up and the panditji said the first vow and both of them repeated it and they took the first phera.
Just like this all the 7 pheras happened.

After that,both of them sat down and Darshan tied MangalSutra in Diptangi's neck and put Sindoor(vermilion) in partition of her hairs.

Finally both are properly married to each other.
The two souls are united today.

"I love you Diptangi!",Darshan said and held her hand.

"I love you Too Darshan!",Diptangi said looking into his eyes.

Both got up and took blessings from all the elders.

Now the emotional part of the wedding came....Vidai....
Everyone from Diptangi's side hugged her,tears are rolling down and down....
Diptangi consoles each one of them and said,"I am not going anywhere!It's just that Now I am a part of someone else's family also!So please stop crying everyone!And give me a very big smile!Okay!"

*****************
It's the evening time everyone was packing their bags to get back to there respective places.

"Darsh have you packed all the things!",Diptangi asked coming out of the washroom.

"Yeah did all the packing!",he grinned.

"Golu we are leaving!",Snehlata came to the room.

"Ha mumma!",Diptangi said.

Diptangi and Darshan went down to see off them.

"Apna aur Darsh ka dhyan rakhna!",she caressed her hairs.

Darshan touched her feets and she kissed his forehead.
Like this everyone left giving alot of blessings to the couple.
************
26th October 2021,Mumbai

[Darshan's POV]

We reached back Mumbai.Golu's Grih Pravesh was also done yesterday night.
Everyone was yawning at that time.....I was controlling my laughs looking at each one of them and coz of my laughs I was earning death glares from Pappa and Kaki.

Today it's her first day in Raval's Kitchen..not technically but yeah!!

I was sitting in my studio with Hardil and Sid making something.