Chapter-14 OOPS!

Next Morning

[DARSHAN'S POV]

"Darshan!!Where are you??I want a polythene bag!",Diptangi called me.

"Aaya!",I answered from studio.

"Take this!Take care while bathing!Wounds par Pani mat Lagne dena!",I said while giving her the polythene.

"Mr.Darshan Raval!What do you think I am?",she said and narrowed her eyes.

"Um....A girl!",I said and gave her a smile.

"Oh Really!Thanks for telling me!I know how to handle wounds!Bye!", She said and entered the bathroom.

Shree was standing on the door and watching all this.He was laughing at me!

"What?",I gave him a confused look.

"Don't worry you will get used to her!VERY SOON!Aur yeh soon Mr.Raval wala soon Nahi hai, Dictionary wala hai!",he said and left the room.

"Whatever!",and I rolled my eyes.

It was our breakfast time,Sid,Hardil and Avish left yesterday night for a project,Jyugal went for a shoot with Naushad Bhai.Pappa,Kaki,Shree, Diptangi and me are in the house.

We did our breakfast.
Now it was time to do her hand's dressing,I was little worried as I didn't did it before but Diptangi assured me that she will help me out.

She sat on the sofa and all other sat on the other side of the sofa.Unka Pura concentration mujh par tha!That I didn't do any blunder.

"What?Why all three of you looking at me like this!Main koi bomb diffuse Karne Nahi Ja Raha Hu!Sirf Patti Kar Raha hu uski!",I said and looked towards her.

"Dip can we?",I asked her.

"Sure!I'll tell you what all things you have to do okay!",she said and started telling me the procedure.

I did according to her,she was so silent in the whole process but I don't know why Pappa was panicking!

"Done!",I said and tied the knot.

"Thank you Darsh!",She said and smiled,Her smile gave me relief,I think I did my job nicely.

[Author's POV]
Days passed.....

The bond is becoming strong day by day,they are becoming more close to each other,this stay in Darshan's house is bliss for both of them,Rajendra Uncle and Sudha Kaki also got the idea that something is going on between Darshan and Diptangi....

In between Avi went to USA from Aurangabad itself,she just informed Diptangi about it.
Shree was also recovering from his fracture.

One day Rajendra Uncle called Darshan in his room.
He entered the room and saw Shree sitting there,he asked him in signs that what happened.But he just gave a sign that he don't know anything.

Darshan-Kya hua Pappa?

Uncle-Yaha baitho!Main dekh raha hu kya chal Raha hai!

Darshan-Kya..kya chal Raha hai Pappa?Main samjha Nahi!

Uncle-Shree ne mujh sab bata Diya hai!Tumhe Diptangi Pasand hai na!

Darshan was shocked and blushing on the same time.

"Bolo Beta!Daro mat",Rajendra Uncle asked.

"Ha Pappa!I like her!",Darshan said in very low voice.

"Kya???Maine suna Nahi!",Uncle asked teasingly.

"HA PAPPA WOH MUJHE PASAND HAI!",he said little loudly.

"Who??", suddenly Diptangi came in the room.

Three of them turned their faces and saw her.

"Kya Pasand hai tumhe?Tell tell!",she asked with a smile.

Shree said,"Hai koi Sundar Kanya!Aapko koi dikkat!"

"Sacchi Darshan,Do you like someone!",she said with excitement.

End of the fourteenth chapter

Hello gaij kaise ho!!!

I hope you enjoyed it!
                                                                                                                                            Chote chapter ke liye maafi please!

Aap sab ke liye!😌
                                                                                                                                                                             Zaroor se Sunna!

Untill we meet next!!

Darsh you all 💙
Blue you all 💙

Spread love
God bless💙

Yours Truly,
😉