Chapter-46 Ekaja Raval!!

In the evening.....
[Darshan's POV]

The song reached 6 Million till evening!!Her birth made it very special!!She is very special and precious to me!!My both cutie pies were sleeping peacefully on the bed.Pappa went back to pickup Mumma and Papa.I was so happy,I am just adoring both of them.I stood up and went to them.I kissed Golu's forehead and she got up from my kiss.

"Darsh!",she smiled.

"Thank you so much Precious for her..",I said and put my hand on my daughter's head.

"Come here.",Golu asked me to come near her face.

I bowed down towards her.She cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too D!And please close your thank you ki dukaan! Understand!",she said and connected our head.

I chuckled.

*************

We reached home in the afternoon with a little bundle of joy in our hands.She was in my arms,her little hand was wrapped around my index finger,she was not at all crying and just observing my face.

Shree opened the door for three of us.

Sid,Hardil-Ani,Avish-Avi, Kritesh,Niki Bhabhi,Darpan,Shilpi,Pappa, Bhavya,Mumma,Papa and Sudha Kaki was standing infront of us.

"Welcome our cuties!!",all of them screamed little louder in joy.

And due to their scream my girl started crying.

I started calming her down.Diptangi shushed all of them.All of them made puppy face and held their ears.

We giggled and entered inside.

The sofa was looking awesome.We sat on the sofa and then Mumma came and she rid off evil eye from three of us.

"Love you my babies!",Papa and Mummy said together and gave us a flying kiss.

Everyone awwed at us.

Then Pappa came and did the same.

"So this song is Dedicated to our baby niece!!",Hardil and Sid said together and started singing.

Ruk gaya main wahi tu jab mere samne aayi....
Jhuk gaya main sajde mein tune jab palke jhapkayi....
Tu mere jism mein dhadke dhadkan ki tarah...
Tu meri jawaani mein bhatki bachpan ki tarah...
Meri zindagi'ch aayi hai tu sohniye....
Aayi hai khuda banke.....
Boohe baariyaa hayye..
Boohe baariyaa......