Chapter-30 Back to Normal!

*Maybe boring for you as hospital stuff ahead,so sorry in advance*

17th July

It's 17th of July, the things are becoming under control.Our troops have shown immense bravery and courage to defeat the attackers.The tension is released.
A

ll the appointed doctors are now back to the Command Hospital.Kisha is recovering from the injury,her leg was injured by the bullet.

Tomorrow is Sunday,finally a rest day,I'll take a proper sleep tomorrow as I didn't slept well from last few days.
I took a half day and a full day leave for Monday.

**************
Sunday,18th July

I got ready for the Hospital and cooked breakfast for myself,ate it and left.
I was on round to check the patients.I came back in my cabin and my OPD started.
Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!",I replied looking at files.

"Ma'am,a girl is here with a injury on her head!Please come and check!",The nurse said.

"Okay I am coming!",i closed my file and followed her.

I went to the general ward and saw a teenager girl with a man,maybe her father,he was holding her head with a handkerchief to stop the bleeding.
She was sitting very calmly.
I went near her.
"Sir can you remove the handkerchief,I want to look at the wound.",I said.

"Sure!",he said and removed it.

It was little deep cut just on her eyebrow.I removed her glasses and said,"Sir we have to stitch it,as the cut is little deep.By the way you are her father?".

"Yeah Ma'am I am her father.",her father replied.

"Stitches lagenge!chalega?",her father asked her.

The girl nodded a little.

"Yeah Ma'am please do the stitches!",her father said.

"So let's go for the stitches,Sneha please take her to the room.",I ordered.

Sneha took her to the room and I asked her to lie down on the table.
I already placed a pillow at one side,she was lying there and was looking around in the room.

Her father was standing near her legs.

"So what's your name dear?",I asked cleaning her head.

"Maisha!"

"So Maisha how it happened?"

"Actually Ma'am I was playing cricket with my friends.."

"Then?"

"So my team was batting and we only needs 4 runs to win the match!",she said very nicely.

"Great then?",I asked cutting her eyebrows hair and placed a mask on her face.

"So the boy who was at the strike was little lazy,so I decided that I'll take run form his side and was standing just besides him.
The boy threw the ball,my friend swang the bat and eventually I got hurt by the bat."

I giggled a little.

"So you are the runner right!"

"Yes Ma'am!",she replied.

"Don't worry!Khelte khelte lagti rehti hai!",I said and I injected anesthesia around that place.

"If it'll pain immediately tell me okay!",I continued and started stitching.