Chapter Fourty-One

~~~

Kronos laughed, his eyes glowing gold. He laughed at me. " Young Perseus!"

" What do you want." I tried to be bold but fear pumped my veins. Led was my limbs and I couldn't move.

" Oh, young hero." Kronos walked around me, his finger tracing my jawline, " You will be mine. Our time together was cut short. Now it will forever."

" Screw you." I spat.

He chuckled, " You know I'm right. I marked you. You. Are. Mine."

His hand went to the side of my rib cage. Frozen, I could feel the hot iron branding metal on my skin again. I wanted to scream, to get away from his touch, but I couldn't. He had power over me, I bent to his will. He terrifies me.

He kept me as his pet for months. Torturing me, trying to get me to switch side. Manipulating me. Anything he could to get me on his side. He made hell, a lot worse then it should have been. " But," he sighs, steps away but I could still feel my flesh burning, " We will meet again. And this time you'll stay forever."

When I woke up, I was at the bottom of the lake. The last thing I remember is Jason walking me back to my cabin. Then nothing. I shot up to the top, to see the seven, excluding Andrew, was there. The sun was a lot lower then it was at lunch time. When I got out of the water, everyone jumped.

" Hello." To say I was confused was the very least. My rib cage was still on fire, my heart pounded.

" Percy!" Hazel pulled me into a hug, I tried to hold back my wince, " Are you okay?"

" Yeah. How did I end up here?" I scratched the back of my head.

" Do you not remember anything?" Andrew asked.

" No, just Jason walking me back to my cabin but then nothing." I looked at the water, then back to Andrew, " Why are you here?"

" I was apologizing when you got up and fainted." Andrew said.

A faint memory of him saying that he's sorry and he's in love with me came back. I couldn't forgive him because I would run back to him. I would forget Wally, since my some of my heart was still with Andrew.

I nodded, " I remember a bit of that now."

" I really am sorry." Andrew said.

" I know."

Andrew looked at me, then around the group. He nodded then left. After a few second of standing around, my head felt dizzy so I learned on Frank, who was the closet person to me. Jason say this, " Let's get you to Will."

I nodded, the pain in my side still hurt. I sauntered towards Jason, who let me lean on him. " We seem to be doing this a lot."

" Yeah, we do." Jason answers.

" Sorry." I sigh, " I know I'm not easy to take care of."

" Your fine." Jason smiled at me. Then pulled me through the door of the infirmary, " Hey, Will?"

The son of Apollo poked his head around the corner, " Yes?"

" Percy fainted and fell into the lake. She's here now." Jason said, " But I have a training date with Piper, so I'm going to go."

I called after him, " Leave room for Zeus!"

I could hear him laughing as he walked out. I turned to Will, " What's up, doc?"