Chapter Twenty-Six

~~~

" Percy," Bruce said, making his way over to the clock, I hadn't talked to him since I blew up, and I haven't made an attempt to talk to him. He didn't want me to, I was too much of a bitch for him to want to talk to me, " Get your brothers, tell them that they have a mission."

I nodded then waited for him to leave. After I was sure he was out of sight I flipped him off and muttered something rated R. Running up the stairs, I start banging on four, wood doors. " Come on, losers! We have a mission."

" Miss Percy, I must request that you mustn't do that." Alfred said, appearing behind me.

I turned my head, mocking Alfred, " Well, Mr. Alfred, I mustn't keep Master Bruce waiting, now shall I?"

Alfred shook his head, then disappeared down the hallway. The boys stumbled out, Tim looking half dead, Jason and Damian while holding weapons pissed and Dick just slightly glared at me, " Brucy wants us to investigate some new villain. Let's go, we don't want the bat to get mad."

I went to my room and changed. When I got out, Dick took me to the side, " Dude, what the Hera?"

He gave me a confused look, " I'm...I'm not even going to ask. But what's up with you and Bruce?"

I sighed, " I blew up in his face."

Dick waited for more, " That's why you are not talking?"

" Well, yeah, I don't want him to be more mad at me."

" Why would he be mad at you? What did you say? What did he say?"

I sighed, stepped back and crossed my arms. " I over reacted. It's a stupid fight."

" What was said?"

" He asked if I was okay, I said I was fine. He asked again after sarcastically laughing at me. Then I blew up." I started walking off.

" What did you say, though?"

" Something along the lines of I died two days ago, killed people, I've been locked up in my brain. Then he said sorry, then I said it's too late for that, it can't bring them back."

I heard someone suck in a breath, Jason came out from around the corner, " Nothing like rubbing salt in Bruce's wounds. That was a low blow, Jackson."

" What do you want?" Dick asked.

" If you are done making out with each other, Bruce is getting pissed. You can finish later, can't you?"

" You are sick." I gag.

He winked at me, " Thanks for noticing!"

~~~

I look around, seeing no one. " So, there's a new villain?"

" A guy, Hunter." Batman replied, short and gruff. My eyes caught on Dick, who was waving his arms around like a maniac. He was mouthing, ' Apologize.'

I rolled my eyes, while Tim asked the next question, " Hunter, who's Hunter?"

" The villain, dipstick." Jason said, smacking the back of his head.

" Whoah." I gasp out. Everyone snapped to attention, Bruce was about to bark out orders, " Jay can go a full sentence without cussing!"

" Stop being a smart Alec, Orca."

" Yes, sir." I grumble.

" Well, well, well, a family get to together, I see?" A deep voice asks. I saw a shadow glide across the rafters from above.