Chapter Thirty-Three

~~~

" That's great, Lucy, just make sure to keep your weight even. Cause if you don't," I looked about and Jason was fighting and putting most weight on his left leg. I nudged Lucy, then walked over Jason and put pressure on the back of his knee. Jason bent backwards, bending at his knee and fell to the ground, " That happened. Why don't you go get ready for capture the flag, you worked hard today."

I ruffled her hair before she skipped off, " Your getting sloppy, Gra-"

" Percy, can we talk with you?" Bruce asked. The boys all stood behind him.

I nodded, then patted Jason on the shoulder, " Yeah, I'll catch up with you later."

" Alright, see ya man." Jason dismissed the class then rounded the kids out to start cleaning.

" Here, we can take it to my cabin." I looked behind them to see some of them, Dick, Wally and Tim, slightly crying. I looked at Jason, to find he was pissed off. While Damian looked mad, but more than usual. And Bruce looked a bit of all three. I turned back around and muttered, " What the hell happened to you guys?"

We got in my cabin, and they all sat down on various things in the cabin. I moved over to Jason, who was sitting on my trunk, and shooed him off. I opened the trunk and pulled out my chest plate, " You wanted to talk?"

Bruce walks up to me and pulls me in a hug, after a few seconds I hugged back. " I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. At such a young age."

I stop for a second, they now about all the people I've killed, monsters gone, banished to hell, people I've let down. And they're still here. I push Bruce away, quickly take off my chest plate and hug him harder than before. I open my eyes to see Dick crying, I smile at him and soon I feel everyone hugged me. Damian moves closer, but still didn't hug me. I could tell he wanted to, but he just wasn't there yet. I smiled at him, then grabbed his hand, letting him know it's okay. He smiled at me, then moved forward inch by inch until he joined the hug.

" Come on," I gently pulled out of the hug, " We have to win capture the flag. Go to the area, where we were before and ask someone there for a chest plate."

They all nodded and went out the door. I picked my chest plate up from the ground and put it on. Turning around I saw Wally coming back. " Hey."

" Hey, Wal." I look up at him, since he was a few inches taller.

" Your really went through all that?" He asked.

" How much did he tell you?" I messed with the straps of the chest plate, tightening it so it could off or move a lot.

" Just a brief summary of each summer." Wally nodded.

" Yeah, if Chiron told you than yeah." I nod.

" But it left some stuff out. I just wanted to let you know you don't have to tell me right now, but I'm here for you." Wally walked close to me.

I looked up, and walked closer to him. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to rush things between us. Wally lended down and brushed him lips against mine. I stood on my tiptoes and deepened the kiss. We pulled away after a second, then just stared into each other's eyes. His lips tasted like chapstick and were slightly salty, but I liked it.

" I should probably get home, before my mom worries about me. I'll text-no, I'll come back tomorrow, if you want." He smiled at me.

" Yeah, you can come back tomorrow." I smirk, I kiss him on the cheek, " I have to go, though."

" Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Wally said.

" Run safe." I pull him in a hug.

" Only for you, hot stuff." He winked then ran off.

~~~

I saw Jason T. get pulled into a trap, then Tim get tripped and face plated. I let out a laugh then saw Jason G. flying above, I smirked and sent a big wave up to intercept him. He fell from the sky, then started flying up. " Oh, you wanna play like that, Jackson?"

" Yeah, I do! What are you gonna do about it?" I taunted.

" Ima beat your ass!" Jason laughed, and started to summon lighting from the sky.

I gasped, " Jason Grace! Does Thalia know you speak like that?"

He threw the lighting at me, " Nope! And she's not gonna find out."

I dodged the lightning, then rose up in my own hurricane. " What would you do if I told her?"

" Kick your butt like I'm about to do now."

Jason threw another lighting bolt at me, but my reaction time was slowed, since I saw something in the backyard. I fell towards the creek, hitting the bottom. I felt energized and healed, I shot back up. " Γαμώτο! Your going down, Grace!"

We brought up our sword and exchanged blow. I swung towards him, the flat edge of my blade coming towards him, but he blocked. We pushed for dominance, " You think you can defeat me, Jackson?"

" I know I can, but that's not what I was doing." I smirked and looked down to see Piper running over with Jason's flag, cheers went up from my side of the creek, " I was just slowing you down."

Jason glared at me. I saluted him, then dropped in to the creek. Walking up the bank, I took my helmet off and started pumping it to the sky while cheering. I turned around, to see my family standing there in aw. Pulling my helmet down to my side quickly, I smile at them. I don't think they knew how power I am. " Hey, how did you guys like capture the flag?"

" You-you just..." Dick stutters.

Heat rose into my cheeks. " Yeah, I guess I did."

Bruce looks amazed, " Did you always have these powers?"

" I mean, I guess, but I think they really got enhanced when my dad claimed me." I shrugged, " But we can talk about it later, I want good seats for the campfire."

1048 words

9/26/20

Sorry if the end was rushed, I'm tired and wanted to finish it. I tried to add some of that Jarcy bromance from the book, and this chapter was also an emotional roller coaster.

Okay, so I think I'm going to have a schedule now, I'll probably update this every other week, maybe more than once in that week idk.

Pieces angels and stay safe