Chapter 4

(btw when I write "Tric" it's pronounced "Trish" yk. just incase you were wondering hahaha) 

(this is a soft/fluffy chapter btw. im psyching you guys up for a couple chapters of just angst. hope you like it!) 

~kaycee pov~

"I will talk to my boss as soon as I get in, and hopefully I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for everything today, I really appreciate it," Sean says, smiling softly and looking me up and down. I giggle while my cheeks flush red.

"It's okay, I wanted to help you out anyway. And if this is the only way you will let me do it, then so be it." I say while giggling. He smiles at me.

"See you tomorrow Kayc. Have a good evening." he says sweetly.

"You too Sean." I reply. He winks at me before opening the door to the coffee shop and walking in. I watch him walk into the staff room, looking back round to me before he goes. I smile at him and turn around to walk home.

I smile to myself as I walk down the street, I can't stop thinking about today's events. Sean looked so happy, Tricia seemed so pleased with his dancing. It was an amazing feeling, seeing Sean look so happy and getting closer to achieving his dream. He deserves the world and I hope I can give it to him, one day. I wish I could take away all of the bad things that he has going on at the moment, he's the most incredible person I have ever met, no one deserves the stuff he's going through. He's always got a smile on his face whenever I see him, his smile lights up a room, it makes me happy.
He makes me happy.

I walk past the shops, people coming in and out with groceries and newspapers. The main street is always busy, it comforts me in some ways. I like making up stories of where these people are going and what they are doing. The fresh air always clears my head and sparks my imagination. Every now and then, you can smell takeaway from different food shops as you walk past them. This creates new stories in my head, people leaving with boxes of pizza. Some of them with their overly excited kids, which reminds me of my childhood. Normally this is the only thing that I think about on my way home, but today there is only one thing on my mind. And that's Sean.

I don't know why I can't stop thinking about him. There's just something about him that keeps making me go back to the coffee shop. This isn't only just for the last couple of days, this has been going on ever since I met him. My mom and sister went on about it for ages, telling me I love him and all that. I choose to ignore them, because to be honest I don't want to admit it: but they are probably right. I always get so excited going to the shop after dance, I love seeing his smiley face. Despite everything is going on for him, he always has a smile on his face. He always asks how I am doing, he's always up for a chat, he's always ready to laugh with me. He's just such a good person with such a kind-heart, and I can't get him out of my head. He is all I think about, sometimes even when I'm dancing; I can't focus because of him. I guess having him in my classes won't make it any better, but when I'm thinking about him all I want to do is spend time with him. Luckily, I can hide it from him. Whether I can hide it from my mom and sister is a different story; nothing gets past them. The first day I met Sean, they could tell that something had happened. They kept asking me questions about him. "What's he like?" and "Is he cute?". I hadn't even told them that there was a guy and they automatically knew. It was only until a couple days after that I told them who Sean was and how I met him. They couldn't stop going on about it for months and even insisted that they met him. I kept telling them: no, because they would tell him everything I've said about him. Eventually they gave up talking about him as much. It just became natural that I come home slightly later with a cup of coffee after dance. I guess, I just kept my feelings about him inside as I started to get to know him more. I mean, they still ask about how he is and whether I've seen him, but they got bored of me not saying how I felt. Today though will probably be different. They will know something has happened, probably from the way my face is glowing. I can see myself every now and then as I look through the windows. The undying smile that has been plastered on my face ever since I went to the shop this morning might give it away.