Chapter 25

(my fan account was disabled because instagram hates me. I have requested a review so hopefully they will nice me and I will be back soon.)

~kaycee pov~

Sean and I collapse on the floor in a fit of heavy breathing and exhaustion. I look over at him, his body stretched out as far as it can go, lying along the floor. He's staring up at the ceiling and panting loudly. He looks over at me before bursting into laughter. I giggle at him as he drags his hands down his face. I cross my legs and continue to watch him. He  pulls himself over to me before lifting his head onto my leg. 

"You okay?" I manage to get out between my breaths.

"That was tiring. Fun, but tiring." he replies. I nod in agreement before ruffling his hair.

"You two doing okay?" Tessandra asks as she walks back over from the stereo. We nod.

"Tough combo, right? If you want me to go over any bits, then let me know." she says cheerfully.

"Yeah, that was tough, but it's been great!" I reply. Sean hums in agreement.

"Yeah, the lifts will be tough but I'm sure that with practice, you two will be able to pick it up." Tessandra admits.

"Hopefully, Sean won't drop me next time." I reply sarcastically.

"I said I was sorry!" he says defensively, sitting up and turning to me.

"You still almost dropped me on my head!" I reply, still with a sarcastic tone in my voice. I'm not mad about it, I mean we have never done any lifts before so it was expected that we would mess up. 

"I'm sorry Kayc, I really didn't mean to!" he apologises. He leans over to me and wraps his arms around me before resting his head back on my leg.

"It's fine, I'm only joking. As Tessandra said: we just need to practice!" I say.

"Yeah, true." he agrees. 

"Do you two want to head off and I will finish up here? It's almost four o'clock and we haven't had a break yet. So why don't you go home and take it easy for the rest of the day?" Tessandra offers, noticing the lack of energy coming from Sean and I.

"You sure?" I ask. She nods before ushering us to stand up.

"I had a great time today; working with you both. And I hope to you two again at the weekend, if that's okay?" she checks.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Sean, have you got work?" I reply.

"Ah, yes. I'm sure if I talk to Maria if I could skip this weekend, she will probably be fine with it. I guess I will make it up to her after school." he says.

"Okay, double check with work and then get back to me. If you can't do the full day, then we will just have to work twice as hard in half the time." Tessandra points out.

"Yeah, I will." Sean agrees. We both get up and walk over to our bags. Sean gets there before me and picks up both of our bags, before handing mine over to me. 

"Thank you." I say while grinning at him. He winks at me before turning to Tessandra.

"Thanks Tessandra for today, it's been a great experience. Have a nice evening." he says.

"No problem you two. Get in touch with me when you find out whether you can make it or not, and hopefully I will see you at the weekend!" she replies. We wave at her before leaving the room. We thank the man at the desk before stepping out into the cold afternoon air. We walk through the car park in silence.