Chapter 32

(writing this was acc quite easy as a previous tech member hehe. I lowkey miss tech ngl. btw tech is basically backstage crew of performances and stuff.)

~sean pov~

"Morning Sean!" my mom says as I enter the kitchen. I nod in reply, but continue to busy myself throughout the kitchen. I grab my water bottle out of a cupboard and fill it to the brim with water, almost spilling as I put the lid back on.

"You okay?" she asks.

"No mom, I am really not okay! I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do!" I reply hurriedly.

"I know sweetie, but you are going to do so well! Everyone will love you, plus you are performing with Kaycee: surely knowing that you are with her will help the nerves a little." she adds.

"But she's performed on stage before! And it's not just the concert that is scaring me." I say quietly.

"Is it that surprise you have planned for Kaycee?" she asks. Of course she knows. I leave one sheet of paper lying on my desk, and suddenly she knows about it.

"Yeah, it is." I reply while laughing nervously.

"I think she is going to love it." she says.

"I don't care whether she loves the surprise or not, it's whether she loves me or not that matters." I explain.

"She does Sean, everyone can see it! You two have a special connection, and even you can't deny that. She loves you Sean, and you love her. Remember that morning when  I walked into your room, when Kayc was over? I could tell that something was about to happen just before I walked in. The look that Kaycee gave me, and the look that you gave her: I knew I had interrupted something. What actually happened that day?" she says.

"Kayc and I were joking about and celebrating how my Instagram account suddenly blew up, next thing I knew we were about to kiss." I reply.

"I knew it. I thought that it was something like that, it was just how surprised you both looked that I had walked in." she jokes.

"Yeah, anyway I need to go because I said I would go to Kaycee's this morning. She has been texting me all morning, so I think she's panicking a little." I laugh.

"Well, we will see you at the concert later! Actually, we will watch you perform in the concert!" she says excitedly. 

"I'm so glad that Tessandra let you guys come without you having to pay for tickets, it was really nice of her." I say.

"So am I Sean. Well, we wouldn't miss it for the world." she says sweetly. I walk around the kitchen counter and hug her. She ruffles my hair before I walk out of the kitchen and grab my bag.

"Good luck today Sean!" she shouts.

"Thanks Mom!" I yell before slipping on my shoes and walking out of the front door.

~

"Can I come in?" I shout through the door. No reply. I sigh to myself and open the door. I look around the room and see her sitting on the floor surrounded by random items from around her room.

"Sean, what do I need?" she says frantically. She looks as if she is almost in tears.

"Kayc, why are you about to cry?" I ask, walking over to her and crouching down at her side. 

"Because I can't think! What do I normally take for a performance?" she asks frustratedly.

"I don't know, you have done this sort of thing before and I haven't!" I reply.