Epilogue

(big AN at the end because im sad. and btw I am doing this amount of excessive chapters because Ive planned it out this way lol. )

~sean pov~

I stack the coffee cups on top of each other and push them to the side of the till. Luckily I got back early this morning, I have missed two months of work. Apparently Maria has been snowed under with customers for the last couple of weeks. I feel really bad, but I had to go away! It was an amazing experience in Japan. My first teaching gig was abroad, it's still insane to me. I can't believe that a year ago I was just working at a coffee shop, the only place where people knew me. Now I am a choreographer who has taught in another country! All of that is thanks to... Kaycee. I should probably talk to her, we haven't talked for a while... I really miss her.
I sigh before tidying the jars of flavoured powders and syrups. I spilled a couple today, probably because I am extremely tired. Jet-lag and I don't get along. I'm definitely going to be sleeping early tonight. The bell of the shop dings and someone walks in. 
Do they not know we are closed?
They walk past the till, on their phone and knock on the staffroom door before entering the room. I head around the till and start wiping down tables. I know exactly who that was, but I'm waiting for them to notice me. I hear voices from the staff room before the door opens again.

"Sean!" a voice screams from the door. I turn around and hold my arms out. She runs up to me and jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. I spin her around and kiss the side of her head. 

"Hey angel." I whisper into her ear. She doesn't reply.

"You didn't tell me you were back!" she shouts as she lifts her head from my shoulder.

"I wanted to surprise you tonight, I was going to go to your house, but you came here instead." I explain.

"You're a meanie! I hate you! You didn't text me when you got home!" she says before burying her head in my neck again.

"I'm sorry baby." 

"You should be!"

"Kayc, can I put you down, you're slipping?" I ask. She drops to the floor but continues to hug me. "You realised you walked straight past me earlier."

"I was on my phone, and Maria said that you arrived. To be honest, I thought she was joking but then I walked back out and saw you." she replies sheepishly, her voice still muffled.

"How were your classes?" she asks, moving her face away from me. I slide my hands to the edge of her waist and pull her over to a table. I perch on the edge of the table before explaining what has happened over the last two months.

"They were incredible. I met some really lovely people, and the classes were stressful but fun. To be honest, it was quite a shock having to choreograph for a couple classes a week but I got used to it. The students were an absolute breeze to teach, they were so co-operative and easy-going, and we laughed a lot!" I reply.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it!" she says excitedly.

"Although, there was one thing that I felt was missing."

"What's that?" she asks.

"My dance partner wasn't there, so there was no one to teach or dance with. And I couldn't take my girlfriend out on dates or for dinner because she wasn't there. I really missed my girlfriend, and my partner." I reply. She giggles before rolling her eyes.

"Well, luckily for you; I'm here now and you're back home!" she points out.

"No I wasn't talking about you-" I start before she looks at me with her mouth wide open. I chuckle at her before pulling her in for a kiss.