Chapter 26

(okay okay, I know Sean literally can't be woken up by anything known to humans, but bear with me, I like it this way. oh and sorry for not updating for a while. 1. I was focused on getting my insta account back, im gassed it is back tho woooo! 2. revision tings as well and homework tings. anyway hope you enjoy! random point: I hate YouTube ads 🥲)

~sean pov~

I hear my mom's voice quietly in my ear. I slowly open my eyes and see her standing by my bedside. I lift my hands to my eyes and rub them.

She smiles at me. "Dinner's ready." she says softly.

"Thanks mom." I reply. I let my arms slowly fall back to their original position. They were around someone's waist. I look down to my chest and see Kaycee clinging onto me, her hair sprawled all over me. She snores quietly to herself. I look back over to my mom as she smiles at me before walking out of my room. She shuts the door behind her and I take it as my cue to try and wake Kaycee up. I brush the hair away from the side of her face that I can see. I place my hand on her face and stroke her cheek with my thumb.

"Kaycee, you need to wake up." I whisper to her. I feel her shuffle slightly before she tightens her grip around me.

"Kaycee." I whisper again. She groans quietly before burying her face into my shirt. I chuckle to myself. Wow, she's adorable. I stroke her hair before she looks up at me.

"Hey sleepyhead." I say to her. "Dinner is ready." She nods her head before sliding off my body and watching me sit up. She rubs her eyes before following me off of the bed. I look over at her, her eyes still slightly closed. I chuckle at her before grabbing her hand. I interlock our fingers and pull her out of my room. We walk downstairs and make our way into the kitchen.

"Hey you two." my dad says as we enter.

"Hey." I reply. Kaycee waves in reply, she's clearly still asleep. I let go of her hand as we sit down at the table. I start eating and glance over at Kaycee. She just about manages to get the sushi into her mouth instead of it going down her front. I chuckle at her before she turns to me.

"Don't laugh at me." she replies grumpily before flashing me a big smile.

"You almost dropped that down you." I point out.

"I'm tired, okay?" she replies.

"I can see that."

She sticks her tongue out at me before continuing to eat. "This is amazing Miya, thank you so much."

"Oh thank you sweetie. Sean, she can come for dinner more often!" my mom says. I laugh at her statement before looking over at Kaycee. She shoves another piece of sushi into her mouth before looking over at me guiltily. I shake my head at her and smile. She giggles through her mouthful and turns back to her food.

"When do you two have rehearsals?" my dad asks.

"This weekend." I reply as Kaycee nods in agreement.

"Oh okay. Oh! By the way, my work colleagues have been asking me about what is is like for you to be working with Tessandra Chavez! Most of them have seen your dance video too." he points out.

"Really?" I ask surprisingly. He nods.

"See? You're famous now Sean!" Kaycee adds excitedly.

"Shut up." I reply.

"I think it's about time that you open a social media account: Instagram or Twitter at least." she suggests.

"I don't know Kayc." I say.

"Go for it!" my mom chimes in. I look over at her with a look saying 'seriously'. Kaycee points over at my mom and starts nodding.

"Don't encourage her." I say to my mom. Kaycee slaps my arm in protest.