Chapter 24

(MAJOR LEAGUE FLUFF, like seriously. update on my English creative writing story: I might have written something really depressing, but to be honest it was a difficult theme. but I'm lowkey scared that my English teacher is gonna question things... but it's okay coz it was kinda happy at the end. I mean I've still finished it. this has kinda become my close friends story on my insta account, where I just rant lmao. ALSO when I put italics on a phone conversation, it's the person on the phone. I mean you probs already knew that but yk just incase)

~sean pov~

I groan as I am awoken by my phone ringing loudly on my bedside table. I rub my eyes before reaching across to grab it. 

"Hello?" I ask into the phone grumpily.

"Morning sleepy head!" the voice on the other end replies cheerily.

"Morning you. How are you so energetic?"

"I'm always energetic! Am I coming to yours?"

"Wait, why?"

"First day with Tessandra today! Did you forget?"

"Maybe."

"Sean! I will be over in ten."  she finishes before hanging up the phone.

I sigh before putting my phone back on my nightstand. I will get up in a bit, I mean it doesn't take me ten minutes to get ready: I'm super quick.

~

I yawn loudly and let my eyes open. I turn over onto my back before something catches my eye. I can see something on my bed out of the corner of my eye. I quickly look over at the thing. 

"Ah!" I scream as I see Kaycee sitting up beside me on her phone.

"Kaycee! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I did tell you that I would be over in ten, but you obviously fell asleep again." she replies, looking over at me.

"I'm sorry." I say, lying back down and turning my head towards her.

"It's fine, but I'm here now so get up." she replies. I groan and shake my head. 

"How long until we actually have to leave the house?" I ask. She hesitates before checking the time at the top of her screen.

"An hour and a half." she replies quietly. 

"Kaycee! You made me wake up early?" I say frustratedly.

"I don't know how long you take to get ready in a morning!" she replies defensively. "Sorry Sean."

"It's fine, I'm only joking." I laugh. She giggles before turning back to her phone. I chuckle to myself before sitting up and leaning on my elbows. I quickly reach over and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her over to me. She squeals a little as I lie back down, Kaycee lying on my chest. She shifts her feet around and giggles. I scrape the hair away from her face as she looks up at me. 

"You're so annoying." she giggles.

"I thought we established this already." I reply sarcastically. She rolls her eyes before hugging me. 

"Wait, where's my phone?" she asks.

"I don't know." I reply sarcastically, with the phone lying underneath my pillow near my shoulder. She sits up slowly and turns to me. I can't hide the huge grin that creeps onto my face. 

"Sean, can I have my phone?" she asks, lightly hitting my chest in protest.

"I don't know where it is Kayc." I state, still smiling.