[1] capital productions.

Amal

''If you don't pay the bills in two days I will kick you out!'' The landlord shouts right in my face, I even feel his saliva hit my face. I feel how hot I became of the embarrassment. ''Yes, Mr.Brown. I will pay the bills. Just don't kick me out. I have nowhere to go.''

He grunts, ''As I said. Two days.'' Was the last thing he said before he rushed out of my apartment. I shake my head and wipe the tears that are dropping down from my left eye. Checking my bank account was the first thing I did when I turned on my phone. 

But there was nothing to check, I didn't have enough money to pay the bills. The company doesn't pay me enough, they all treat me like I'm worthless and I'm just there to assistant everyone. I don't even feel like an employee there. I wouldn't even be surprised if they fire me. 

I walk into the kitchen because I want to make breakfast before I head to work, as I open the fridge I chuckle. Am I dumb? I don't have anything to eat, a rotten banana and milk was the only thing in there. Guess I don't have a choice. 

I take out the rotten banana and the milk. I pour the milk in a glass and before I even drink I hear my phone buzz. I take up my phone from my pocket and I see that my best friend Reem is calling me.

''Hi babe, what are you doing?'' She immediately says. I look at the rotten banana and the milk in the glass before I answer.

''Hi Reem, I was about to eat breakfast.'' Breakfast? More like prison food.

''Oh, I was about to tell you to come and eat breakfast at the Café. I have some things to tell you.'' A big smile appears on my face, she really saved my morning.

''I'll be there in 10.'' 

She places a plate with waffles and milkshakes on the table right in front of me. She sits in front of me and looks at me with a confused expression. ''You look sad? Did something happen?'' She asks with her face resting on her hand. ''No, nothing happened. So what did you want to talk about?'' I said trying to change the subject.

She holds my hand, ''Babe, Is it the landlord again?'' She raises her brows. I look at her silently, I try so hard to not cry. And I succeed. ''Babe, you could've just told me. I will pay your bills.'' She says with a deciding tone.

''No!'' I burst out. ''I can't make you pay again, I have to pay it myself. I'm going to ask the director if he can do something about my salary.'' I added. She shakes her with a wide smile. ''Listen, those bastards will not make a change. They only think about the money they get from the movies they make. They won't help you. Amal, let me help you. Please.''

I look at her before I look at my hands. I don't want to say, I feel embarrassed. She always helps me, she has always been there for me. But still, I haven't been able to help her once. ''But Reem, I don't know how I will repay you. You know I don't have anything.''

She smiles at me, she has a really beautiful smile indeed. Her white teeth glance at me as she flips her beautiful long hair. ''Trust me babe, one day you will be successful enough to repay me everything.'' I don't know what she was talking about, but I smile at her as a thank you.

''Anyways, I wanted to tell you about this guy. He's really hot and funny, but the thing is there is a problem. He's Indian!'' She slams her head on the table. I laugh at her actions. Reem doesn't have a problem with getting men, in fact, there have been many men that have been begging for her. But in the end, she chooses to date the ones that aren't good for her.

Seconds later we hear someone step into the Café, I look towards the door and see a tall man wearing a suit. His face was covered with some sunglasses and a black mask. Is he famous or something? He turns his gaze at us and I feel him staring at me through his glasses.