[19] just marry me.

A/N PLEASE VOTE! ❤️

Amal

There was silence between Fabio and me as he was driving towards the set since they were going to film a few scenes in the forest. I sigh loudly and look towards the window.

I kept thinking about what I told Vanessa. I knew I had to do move back, I don't have anything to do here left. I don't have a good job, I got evicted from my apartment, I don't speak to Reem anymore and now I only have Fabio left whom I live with.

And the thought that I fell in me makes me furious, I fell in love with a man every woman wishes to be with. There is no chance he would want to be with a worthless Muslim who can't even pay her bills. I know he likes Najah, he did almost admit that.

And not because I needed his confirmation, I just know they belong to each other. And just look at her, her beauty is one of a kind. How can he not fall for her?

Plus it's almost time for me to get married, I can't get married when I'm thirty. I want to have kids before I turn twenty-five. Inshallah, I will. But first I need to find a man who loves me back.

"You seem to have a lot in mind." I heard Fabio break the silence. I shrug my shoulders still having my eyes on the window. "Everyone has days they suffer."

"Then tell me what's wrong so I can suffer with you." The corner of my lip lifts, I look at him and shake my head. "You're so good with words Fabio. Seems like you're going to kill this romantic movie." I wink at him, even though it hurts knowing Najah is the one he will be showing love to for the movie.

The smile slowly grew on his face as he licked his lips. "Don't try to change the subject." I crossed my arm with his arm that was resting.

I tensed the grip smiled brightly, "Shush, you talk so much." I finally said the sentence I was dying to say since he always says that to me. A deep laugh escaped his lungs, he slowly brought my hand closer to his face and kissed the back of it.

God, why does he do this? I know he doesn't like me, but why does he keep behaving like he does? Why does he even care about me? Why is he still here after seeing all the bad sides? Why when there are better women around he could have in his life?

"Drop me off a bit away from the set so it won't look like I came here with you." I sit back up straight. "Why would I do that?" I widen my eyes at what he said. "Fabio, I'm serious. Do you want people to think we came here together?"

He shrugs his shoulders weakly, "Does it matter?" I gasp, is this guy serious. Is he asking for a scandal?

Fabio De Feo is seen with a terrorist!

Fabio De Feo is joining ISIS?!

"No!" I burst out at the thought, which made him jerk his gaze towards me. "The fuck happened?" He scanned me, thinking something happened. "Drop me off here! You can't be seen with me!"

"I decide who I'll be seen with."

"Fabio, I'm not trying to get in trouble because of you, either you drop me off a few meters away from the set or I'll really jump out of the car." He exhaled before he pulled over, "Not because I'll ever let anyone hurt you, but there you go."

I sighed with relief, "Finally, I really thought you lost all your brain cells for a second."

He pinched my cheek and tightened the grip which made me let out a light scream. I stamp my foot on the floor of the car a few times, wanting him to let go.

I slapped his hand furiously as I heard him burst out laughing. I glared at him, "Allah, this man needs medicine." I walk out of the car flipping my scarf.