[4] coffee girl.

Amal

As we arrive outside the apartment he turns off his car. I look at my hands, then I slowly look at him. ''Thank you, you didn't have to drive me home.'' He doesn't respond, he only scans the apartments. I bit my lower lip of nervousness. He nods and looks at me, ''You live here?''

I furrow my brows and nod, ''I do, why?'' He has probably never seen such an old and ugly apartment. He is rich, of course, he has a big mansion. He shakes his head, ''Nothing, I'm just trying to figure you out.'' My heart stops for a second, figure me out? Wh- why? Why would he figure me out?

''Why? I mean why would you figure me out? It's not like I'm someone famous.'' I look at him with my eyes widened. He sighs then he looks back at the apartments, ''You ask too many questions. You should go home now.'' I ask too much? I don't? Do I? No, I don't. ''Thank you again.'' Before I get out of the car he holds my arm, I look at him confused. ''I don't want to hear anyone knowing about me driving you home. Do you understand? If I ever hear people knowing about this, I'll really hurt you.''

Hurt me? What does he mean by hurt me? Is he being serious? Who does he think he is, right Fabio De Feo. But still, does he think he can scare me, I'm just shaking a little bit but It won't do anything.

''Whatever, It's not like I want people to know.'' I flip my scarf and get out, as I get out of the car I trip on my shoelaces and fall on my stomach on the ground. ''Ouch!'' I exclaim. Oh my god! What's wrong with me! Don't tell me I just fell in front of the famous Fabio De Feo. I immediately get up and see him shaking his head with no emotion. He starts the car and drives off.

I'm so embarrassing oh my god! This always happens to me, God!

Fabio

next day

I see Vanessa rush into my office, ''Fofo!'' She shouts as she walks towards and kisses my cheek, I sigh and lean on my chair. ''Vanessa, what are you doing here?'' I ask her. She laughs and sits on my desk, ''Don't you want to see your sister?'' I stand up and fold my arms, ''Okay, I'm kidding. I just wanted to come by and ask you about Najah. What did you think about her?!''

I close my eyes and take a few breaths, then glance at her. ''Vanessa, we just started working together. And even if that, nothing will ever happen.'' I state. She rolls her eyes, then she stands in front of me. ''Listen to me, you will never find someone like Najah. She is a real woman with class. Trust me, you will love her.''

She fixes my tie before she continues, ''And today you will take her on a date, I already made my assistant reserve a table at the restaurant Diamonds for you tonight.'' She winks at me. I furrow my brows, ''Vanessa, please. I don't have time to joke around.'' She chuckles at my response.

''Fofo, do you really think I'm joking? Do you really want to see the reservation?'' My hand turned into a fist, I hated when my sister acts like this. I bit my lip with frustration, ''Vanessa.'' I took a breath before I continued. ''If you really thought I would go tonight, then you're wrong. I'm not doing this bullshit. You can't keep-'' She cuts me off.

''Fabio! I'm serious this time. I've never ever seen you in a serious relationship. I've never seen you in love! The only thing you can do is to fuck women. I really care about you, please Fabio. Only this time.'' I look around the office and sigh. I nod and look at her, ''Fine.'' That was the only thing I could say.

I didn't want to disappoint my sister. I know she cares about me and tries to make me happy. So I had to do the same, make her happy.

Amal

''Drew, where should I put these?'' I hold a few files in the air, ''Oh, just put them on my desk.'' He tells me and I do what he says. ''So girl, people have begun to ship Fabio and Najah already. Like bitch, the movie hasn't even been filmed.'' Drew rolls his eyes. I laugh at what he says,