[20] you're disgusting.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE! ❤️

Amal

''What the fuck have I told you before Amal? Tell me!'' He kept shouting, my breath quickened trying to calm myself down. But how could I do that in this situation? Fabio has been shouting at me for minutes now and I can't even let out words because he keeps cutting me off.

''Fabio! Please let me explain!'' I shout furiously, he ran a hand through his hair. The anger in him kept growing, and it was scaring the shit out of me. ''There's nothing to fucking explain, you clearly went and met him today.'' His voice got louder.

I gulp, trying to figure out what to say next. Because he wasn't wrong, I did meet him today. ''Does it even matter? Why does it bother you so much Fabio?''

''What the fuck Amal? Are you stupid?'' It felt like he was trying to make me realize something with his response. But what was there to freaking realize? ''Can't you fucking understand?''

''No, Fabio I can't fucking understand. You're clearly dating Najah so why can't I get to know other men? What is this-'' Before I got to finish I saw him push a table filled with vases on top of it on the floor.

The sound of glass cracking filled the room, I gasped and stepped back with my eyes widen. ''F-Fabio!'' I could the breaths he let out, his hands were balled into fists. ''If you want to get to know other men get the fuck out of my sight.''

''Wha-what?''

''You heard me, Amal.'' My heart dropped at his words. I knew what he meant but I just hoped that I misunderstood him. ''Fabio are you serious?''

''Do I look like I'm fucking joking?''

''So you want me to leave, don't you?'' I stared at him feeling tears filling my eyes, but I forced myself to not let them out. I look around trying to catch my breath before I looked back at him again. ''Fine. I'm leaving.'' I turned around and rushed towards my room.

I changed my clothes and wore a grey hoodie and black pants, I immediately packed the clothes I needed and brought my now cracked phone and purse. I wanted to leave as fast as I could, I didn't want to be here anymore.

He told me to fucking leave, he fucking did! Something I never thought he would do. I trusted him, I really did. Only for him to kick me out of his place. Allah, please help me.

I walked back towards the living room where Fabio was sitting on one of the couches with his legs spread and his hands on his hair. When he hears my footsteps he looks back up at me, I look at him one last time before I jerk my gaze towards the hallway to leave.

I heard footsteps behind me following me, probably Fabio's. But I didn't look back, I just wanted to disappear. I rushed out of the mansion as all the guards stared at us. I felt Fabio stop me by holding my hand. I look back at him, my blood was already boiling. What is he trying to do?

''Where are you going Amal?'' His tone softened this time, but I didn't care. I pulled my hand off his grip and glared at him. ''None of your fucking business.'' I tried to walk off but he stopped me again, ''Get back in.'' He demanded.

I scoff, ''Stick to your fucking words Fabio, I'm not going back in.'' He bites his lower lip of frustration. ''Amal, if you don-'' I cut him off by pushing his chest. ''Leave me alone Fabio! I'm tired of you! I fucking am! Please just leave me alone!'' I cried out.

I've had enough of everyone going against me, and I'm tired of losing people I love. If I'm going to lose Fabio too it's better to do it now. I know I'm not tired of him, I know I want him by my side. But I can't, and I won't.