[29] a kiss scene?!

A/N - PLEASE VOTE! <3

Amal

As I slowly opened my eyes I look beside me to see if Fabio was still sleeping next to me. But he wasn't. Did he already leave for work?

I instantly rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I look at myself in the mirror and saw that I still had my hijab on from yesterday, I swear these pins from Shein are life-saving. When I finished my business I walked towards the living room, I looked around to see if any of the maids were around. But not a fly was in sight. What the heck?

Where is everyone?

I walk into the kitchen and what stood in front of me made my heart pound. Fabio, shirtless, trying to make breakfast. He had YouTube on, he was probably watching how to make something.

I giggle and shook my head, Allah, this man is too good for me. I quietly snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Good morning," I smiled and rested my head on his back. I heard him laugh in his deep voice,

"Good morning, amore.'' He said with a soft tone and a smile on his face, he turns around and looks down at me. I look up at him and caress his cheek, ''I thought you left already,'' I told him and he raised his brows. ''I should have left a few hours ago but I wanted to spend my morning with you.''

I widen my eyes and furrowed my brows, ''What? Are you serious? Fabio, my love, you have a movie to film! You-'' He presses his hand against mine to shut me up. I bite his hand and slap his chest. ''Fabio!''

He keeps chuckling, ''Do you want me to spend my morning with Najah instead?'' A smirk grows on his face. I roll my eyes and lean on the kitchen counter, ''I wouldn't care.'' I said looking away. Yeah right, everytime Najah even looks at him I feel how my body keeps screaming. I won't let a single soul touch my man.

He takes a few steps closer to me and places his hands on the kitchen counter between me. ''I mean, if you say so, then do not bother you I'll go change and meet her for breakfast,'' He tried to walk away but I jumped in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. ''Don't you dare Fabio De Feo! You're mine!''

He laughs and places his hand on my waist before he smashes my body into his, ''Fuck Amal, what would I do without you?'' What he said made the butterflies in my stomach explode, god can this man just marry me? I want him to marry me so I don't have to keep thinking about how much I'm sinning.

We suddenly heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, we both look at the entrance and see Anne walk in. I gasp and flinch,

''Anne, what are you doing here?'' I tried to hide Fabio's body. She furrows her brows at my actions and shakes her head, ''Girl, I've been working for Mr. De Feo for years now. Don't you think I've seen him shirtless?''

''And? Close your eyes, Anne!'' I burst out. Both Anne and Fabio burst out laughing.

After eating breakfast I prepared myself for work. Today Fabio had the meeting at the Company so we're all heading toward the Company.

Fabio and I sat in the backseat as Anne sat in the passenger seat next to Alen. "Mr. De Feo, you have to stop coming whenever you want, you know we'll end up in conflicts for this," Anne said looking down at her iPad.

Fabio sighs and looks over at me, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "For Amal, I wouldn't care if I'll end up in war." I blush and roll my eyes at the cheesiest thing he said. "Fabio, what she says is true."

"Tsk, are you going against me too?"

I tried to hide my smile as I look out of the window. "Yeah, what about it?" I said with a defensive tone. He lets go of me and lets out a deep exhale.