[15] unrecognizable reem

Fabio

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to get my vision back to see Amal sleeping peacefully next to me.

She had her head resting on the pillow next to me as my arms were wrapped around her. She looked so beautiful sleeping this peacefully, no one to disturb her.

No one to stress her or bully her, just her sleeping peacefully. My heart pounded just by looking at her like this. This woman, what the fuck is she doing to me?

How does she always successfully make me go weak just by looking at her?

Why do I fucking want this woman all to myself? Why do I hate when men are near her?

I hear her groan, bringing herself closer to my chest. I feel her breath against my chest as I slowly caress her cheek. I loved her having her like this next to me, I feel at ease whenever she's around.

I feel like I really can protect her, something I wish I would've done with my mother

Suddenly I hear her yawn, her eyelids lift up and her eyes hit my chest first. When she slowly lifts her head up her eyes hit mine. I smile at her as she smiles back, ''Good morning, amore mio.''

''Amore mio? What does that mean?'' She says with her voice soft. I smile before I lean closer to her face. I brush my nose against hers with smiles still plastered on our faces. ''Did you sleep well?''

I nod, ''I haven't slept this good for a while.'' I whisper back.

She giggles, slowly biting her lower lip.

Amal

The butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop flying around my stomach, I was about to explode with shyness. ''Fabio, we have to get ready for work.'' I tell him.

He clicks his tongue, letting out a sharp noise. "Do you want to escape from me?" I shook my head, "No of course not, but we both can't be late."

He brought my head closer to his face, I gulped. "What about skipping work today? Let's stay like this for a few hours more, no one to disturb us. Huh?"

I bit my lower lip to hide my smile, "That would be great."

"Wouldn't it?" He whispers.

I clear my throat, going back to reality. "No of course not, Fabio. You have work, get up!" I sat up on the bed. Trying to calm my heart, It couldn't stop pounding. Did I really wake up next to Fabio De Feo? God, my heart.

I prepared myself in the bathroom while Fabio was in the living room talking on the phone, when I was done I got out of the bathroom and glanced at him. ''No, James. I'm not at my place right now.'' He turns around when he hears the door open.

''I'll call you when I'm ready.'' He hung up and glanced at me. I gulp and looked down, feeling nervous. ''I'll drive you to the Company.'' I heard him say.