[12] first meeting with abdullah.

Amal

I pull away and look up at him, "What do you mean? How does it annoy you?" He pulls me back in and rested his chin on my head. "It doesn't matter what I mean, just don't do that." I slowly nod against his chest, even though I was dying to know what he meant.

"You like the soup?" I ask him with my eyes on him swallowing the soap. He smiles at me, "I do, you know how to cook." I smirk at what he said, looking down at my bowl. "Do you live with someone here in this big house?" I look around the kitchen.

I see him shaking his head, "No, I live alone." He answered simply. I raised my brows, "What do you even do here all alone?"

He grabs a tissue, brushes it against his hands. "Live." I chuckle at what he said, even though it was nothing funny. "True, well I thought your sister was living with you."

"No, I've been living alone since I was seventeen." I widen my eyes at my response, what?! This guy has been living alone since he was seventeen? "Are you serious?! And your parents allowed you to do that? Wow, that's so cool."

There was a silence after I said that, he was looking down. Not saying anything until he cleared his throat, "My mother passed away days before I turned seventeen." My heart sunk as he said it. I felt the pain he is feeling since I lost my father too.

"After she died I chose to move out since my father-" He stopped like he couldn't continue. I sighed and looked back down at my bowl. I understood that it was hard for him to talk about his personal life. I've never told Reem about my father's death and she's been my best friend for years now.

"You don't have to talk about it." I let out, feeling my heart pound. I didn't want to say something wrong, what if he really wants to talk about it. "But if you ever want to talk about it, I'm always here."

He gave me a weak smile, not letting a word out. I look back at our bowls and the glasses standing on the table, we both finished eating so I got up and collected them.

"I have to do the dishes." I placed the bowls and glasses on the sink. "You don't have to do that, the maids will take care of it tomorrow." He informed.

"No, Fabio. We can't turn the house upside down and then let them take care of it. Since we're here let's just finish this." I said and started pouring the warm water on the bowls. "Can I help you then?"

"No need," I answered simply. He chuckled, "Well, what do you want me to do then?" He asked again. I looked over to him, "What about just standing there and watch me?'' He bites his lower lip, wrapping his arms around my stomach from behind the way he did an hour ago. "Can I watch you like this?" Oh god my heart, he makes my bones go weak. I smiled brightly. I didn't answer him, because he wouldn't let go neither what answer I would give him.

I didn't want to finish doing the dishes, I did them slowly for him to not let go of me. I loved the way he was holding me, I didn't want to separate. "You don't want me to let go, do you?"

My heart dropped, how did he know? "What? No? Look I'm done. So you can let go of me now." He laughed loudly, leaning against my ear.

"Amal." He whispered.

"Hmm?" I mutter. He bends down and rests his face next to my neck. At this point I couldn't feel my breath, he was controlling my inner. He could make me feel weak in just a few seconds. He knew how to drive me insane.

"Fucking hell, you're so beautiful."

As I was about to turn around we heard a phone buzz. It was his phone, he let go of me and walked over to the table where he put his phone.