[3] bullies.

Fabio

''An employee stole your bracelet? And she was wearing a scarf? She must be Muslim.'' Roberto said, but It sounded more like he was talking to himself. 

I look at him as I bit my lower lip, then I thought of the scene that happened in the Company when I found my bracelet. I didn't care if I was too harsh on her, seeing her wear my mother's bracelet made everything around me explode.

How could someone that low dare to even look at my mother's bracelet? I scoff at the thought of her wearing it, It just makes my blood boil. ''Muslims are worthless, did you know they can't even drink or even fuck around. Man, that's stupid.'' Roberto laughs as he shakes his head, I look at him with no emotion.

I shake my head then I light a cigarette and inhaled it. Then Roberto looks at me with an excited look, ''Right, I heard you're going to film this movie with Najah Aiello. Do you understand who that is, she's so fucking hot.'' I hear him say as I exhaled the smoke. 

I've heard that name a few times, but I don't really know who that is. All I know is that I have a meeting with her tomorrow with Capital Productions. 

''Damn bro, you lucky. Every man wants to buzz her.'' He winks at me, I shake my head and sigh.

Amal

next day

''Wake up! You can't be still sleeping! You're already late!'' Reem walks around my small apartment shouting. I press my pillow between my head. A new day, fuck. I wanted to melt in and die after yesterday. I don't want to work there anymore, I don't even care if I get fired and don't find any other job. I just want to die, that's what I want. To freaking die!

''Please Reem, I'm not doing this anymore. Just leave me alone, I don't want to work there anymore.'' I said with a sleepy voice. She jumps on my bed and pulls my hair. ''Get up! You just can't give up life because some jerk made you feel embarrassed.'' I turn around and look at her. 

I groan, ''After yesterday I felt so low, and my back still hurts.'' I explain to her, She crosses her arms, ''You can report him for abuse! I'm going do that for you-''

I push her out of my bed, I see her falling on the ground. She groans of pain and looks at me with a murderous look. 

''Did you fucking forget that he's Fabio De Feo! Who would dare to report him, and even if we did? What could happen? He has too much power for some reporting.''

She looks away and nods, ''That's true, but still. You can't show him that it's affecting you. You have to show up and look like you don't care. Like you own place.'' I burst out laughing at what she said, 

''You must be fucking dumb. I'm the most worthless and useless whore in that Company! Do you ever think he would care if I show up? He probably even forgot about me.''

She gets up and shakes her head, then she pulls me out of bed. ''When will you ever stop talking bad about yourself.'' 

I arrive at the Company a little bit late, but I didn't even care. It's like I'm asking to get fired. I hate this place. I will forever hate it, why is it my freaking fate to work in this place. Inshallah, I'll found something better as soon as possible.

I see Drew on his desk talking on the phone, I walk up to him and he has a bright smile on his face. He hangs upon the person he's talking to and stands up excitedly. ''Drew!'' I laugh, he hugs me tightly before he even says anything.