[24] last name.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE ❤️

Vanessa

Caroline rushes over to me as my makeup artist takes care of my makeup for my next photoshoot, when she reached me she tried to catch her breath before she spoke. ''Did you hear the news?"

I slightly nod, "I did." I replied.

She sat down next to me, I held my eyes focused on the mirror as I watched my makeup artist apply lipstick to my lips.

But my thoughts were with Najah, I couldn't stand seeing the photo taken by the paparazzi of Najah crying when she walked to her car.

"I feel so bad for Najah, she really likes Fabio. And he doesn't pay any attention to her, but instead to that girl wearing a curtain around her head." She chuckled at the last part.

"I know, and I have to do something about it. I promised Najah that she'll end up with Fabio."

"Plus I still don't trust that girl, she must've done something to make him fall in love, or is he just pretending? Because this doesn't make any sense, of all the girls why her?" I added and looked over to Caroline.

Caroline nods to show that she agrees, "True. And I don't think you'd want someone like her as your sister-in-law."

I held my hand in the air, "Girl, don't make me throw up at the thought." We both burst out laughing at what I said.

I have nothing against Amal, but I can never imagine her with my brother. She's so basic. And my family is high class, which means that someone like her would never suit us. I would never want someone like her to carry De Feo's last name. Never.

Amal

I felt someone gently caressing my cheek jolted me awake, and I slowly opened my eyes lids. I was expecting to see Fabio next to me, but instead, I saw Petra. "Good morning, Tereso,"

"Petra? Oh, good morning." I sat up on Fabio's bed, still searching for him around the room but there wasn't any sign of him. "You just woke and you're already worried about where he is." A bright smile appeared on her face.

I chuckle quietly to myself, my cheeks flushing. "Excuse me, Petra, how are you doing? It's been a couple of days since I've seen you." I said.

"It doesn't matter how I am, I'm still concerned about where you've been all these days," she said, holding my hands. "Fabio couldn't get any sleep because he was so worried about you."

What she said made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, knowing he still thought about me makes me so relieved. I mean now I know he has been doing that for a long time, but still.

"I know, but Fabio and I had a little fight which made me take the decision to just leave," I explained. She sighed, shaking her head. "Please, don't ever do that again. If you ever fight you have to talk about it, communication is the best key to everything."

I slightly smiled at her and nod, "Thank you Petra, thank you for being here for the both of us."

"No Amal, thank you for saving Fabio. I never thought I'd see Fabio smile again, but when you showed up everything changed."

We kept chatting for a minute until she called me for breakfast, when I walked into the dining room I caught Anne eating breakfast all alone that the maids have probably served her. ''Anne? You're here?'' I grin as she looks up at me and grins back. ''Well, isn't it Ms.De Feo?''

Ms.De Feo?

Oh my god, I could never involve myself in high-class last name like that.