[5] remind me.

Fabio

Flashback

''Let's go, I'll take you home.'' I see her get off her bike after she has been riding it for an hour now.

''What? No! I don't need a ride! I have my bicycle. We will drive home alone.'' She looks at her bicycle and laughs. I shake my head annoyed,

''Are you out of your mind? You can't ride a bike home at this hour.'' She suddenly folds her arms, ''Wait, does that mean that the famous Fabio De Feo would care if I end up getting kidnapped?'' She winks as she laughs again.

''Let's go.'' I sigh.

Flashback End

I walk into the house with me shaking my head, sometimes I really wonder what is going through her mind. What normal person would ride home with a bike at midnight? I scoff at the thought as I pass my coat to one of the maids.

''Lui é qui! (he's here!)'' I look up and see my sister, Roberto, and Roberto's girlfriend walk towards me. I looked at them as I feel lines form between my brows. ''Fofo! How was your date with Najah!'' Vanessa shouts excitedly. I look at all of them for a few seconds, ''It was great.'' I didn't know what else I could say.

I even forgot that I had dinner with her. ''Bro, you didn't tell me you had a date with Najah. So what happened?'' He claps my shoulder. I shake my head, ''Nothing. We just had dinner.''

''Just? Are sure that you just had dinner? Was it dinner dinner or just dinner?'' He winks and laughs loudly, his girlfriend pinches his arm. ''Stop being so dirty all the time!'' He looks at her with a silly smile, then he kisses her temple.

''Whatever, but I talked to Najah a few minutes ago and she told me that you had a great time. And you both agreed on meeting a few times more outside work.'' God, I thought this bullshit will end after tonight, turns out It hasn't even started.

''Oh, this is some great news! But next time you won't be eating in a restaurant. Let's invite her home to Fabio.'' Roberto suggests, Vanessa looks at him, ''That's a great idea! What the heck Roberto, since when did you get a brain!'' They all laugh as I bit my lower lip of frustration.

Amal

After I prayed I immediately went to lay on my bed. I look up at the roof, I have a smile plastered on my face. Who knew a few years ago when I stalked or watched Fabio De Feos movies and series he would be the one who teaches me to ride a bike and drive me home. Who knew that I, a worthless and hopeless Muslim with no education would even have the audacity to speak to him.

He hated me and threw me against the wall. Ouch, It still hurts when I think about it. But now he taught me how to ride a bike. Oh my god, what is happening with me. Okay, shut up. I'm starting to simp for a man who probably already forgot about me. And he must have a thing with Najah since everybody is talking about it on social media.

Whatever, I should just the moments that pass by. I hear my phone call. I take it out from my pocket, mom. Please, not now. Don't destroy this great night for me. For once I felt a little bit happy in my life. I answer the call with a sigh.

''Alo, Mama.'' I hear her clear her throat through the phone.

''Amal, send me money this month. I want to travel.'' She said with a high voice. I scoff and shake my head. Does she not understand that I need more money than her.

''Mama, wallah I don't have enough money. And the money that I have left is for food and the rent.'' I try to sound calm as I could.

''Shut up, I don't want to hear your reasons. By the end of the month, I want you to send enough money for me to travel.'' She stops for a breath. ''You're just like your father, I'm so glad that he died in that plane crash.'' She hangs up.